A few questions for the Creationists (and whoever else feels the need to answer)

Jelena

Apr 15, 2007, 7:22:53 AM4/15/07
to Creation vs Evolution
Please, do not taky it as an offence, I'm just trying to understand
you. I do really want to know your opinions.

1. I have ever wondered, why is that you hate evolution science so
much?

2. Have you ever thought it closely or just read a few sentences in
your school biological text-books, found it improbable and therefore
simply refuse to take the subject seriously?

3. How do you understand the evolution theory, yourselves? I mean -
you are fighting against it, so you have surely some idea about what
you are in fact fighting against?

4. Back to the question three, among those things you wrote about your
understanding - where is the devil, which are the points you dislike,
which them offends you and your religion, and, the important point:
why?

5. Have you ever thought about the possibility of peaceful co-
existence of christianity and evolution and what do you think about
it. Is it possible or impossible - and why?

6. Have you ever diskussed your thoughts upon the subject among your
friends or relatives or any other group, where the discussion was
running in non-offensive way? What aspect where you talking about?
Were there some different opinions from yours? What did other people
say? Were you able to come to some conclusion or compromise?

Thank you for answers. I'll post some of my thoughts, too; I just
didn't want to make this post too long, as it is sometimes quite
discouraging to even read it, not speaking about the reply :)

(and, please, do not post insults to either side of the discussion, I
don't want to know, whether the wicked, stupid or foolish ones are
creationists or evolucionists. That doesn't solve anything. Thank you)

Secret

Apr 20, 2007, 5:48:00 PM4/20/07
to Creation vs Evolution

On Apr 15, 7:22 pm, "Jelena" <jelena.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please, do not taky it as an offence, I'm just trying to understand
> you. I do really want to know your opinions.
>
> 1. I have ever wondered, why is that you hate evolution science so
> much?

We don't hate "evolution science" because it's not real. Thus, there
is nothing to hate about it.

Oh, and "evolution" seems to be against the Biblical account of
creation. It's not a very bad thing however, but since evolutionists,
anti-Bible people, and atheists insist by saying that "the Bible is
wrong," then that is one of the reasons as to why "evolution" is not a
good thing for us creationists.

> 2. Have you ever thought it closely or just read a few sentences in
> your school biological text-books, found it improbable and therefore
> simply refuse to take the subject seriously?

We investigated the "evidence" for evolution and found that
"evolution" is either a big joke or a part of science fiction. We also
thought about it closely and found it to be impossible. There seems to
be strong evidence against "evolution," such as the fact that
geological layers can be formed quickly and catastrophically. Thus,
geologic layers do not require billions of years to form.

> 3. How do you understand the evolution theory, yourselves? I mean -
> you are fighting against it, so you have surely some idea about what
> you are in fact fighting against?

Evolution: Formation of complex organisms from simpler ones. Example:
Horses "evolved" from foxes.

Some evolutionists deceive by saying that all signs of mutation are
signs of evolution. They even claim that skin color is a "proof of
evolution." Ridiculous. My cats have different colors, but they don't
"evolve."

Oh, and Cancer is a mutation. It's not a mechanism for evolution.

> 4. Back to the question three, among those things you wrote about your
> understanding - where is the devil, which are the points you dislike,
> which them offends you and your religion, and, the important point:
> why?

If the evolutionist realizes that "evolution" might not be a fact, yet
he insists that it is a fact, then he is either a liar, lunatic, or an
instrument of the devil.

I don't like the idea that they call scientific something that is made
for science fiction. It's not nice when they claim that religion and
science should be separate. The sun is worshipped by pagans, but
should we ban the teaching of the heliocentric theory from the
schools? Certainly not.

If we point out "evolution" flaws, it does not mean that we insist on
creationism. Remember about the "sun god" of the pagans.

> 5. Have you ever thought about the possibility of peaceful co-
> existence of christianity and evolution and what do you think about
> it. Is it possible or impossible - and why?

We have, but atheists have insisted that "evolution proves God does
not exist." What a ridiculous idea.

> 6. Have you ever diskussed your thoughts upon the subject among your
> friends or relatives or any other group, where the discussion was
> running in non-offensive way? What aspect where you talking about?
> Were there some different opinions from yours? What did other people
> say? Were you able to come to some conclusion or compromise?

Of course. We talked about the complexity of life, and they loved it.

> Thank you for answers. I'll post some of my thoughts, too; I just
> didn't want to make this post too long, as it is sometimes quite
> discouraging to even read it, not speaking about the reply :)

Ok. Good luck.

Bob

Apr 27, 2007, 9:15:42 AM4/27/07
to Creation vs Evolution

> > 3. How do you understand the evolution theory, yourselves? I mean -
> > you are fighting against it, so you have surely some idea about what
> > you are in fact fighting against?
>
> Evolution: Formation of complex organisms from simpler ones. Example:
> Horses "evolved" from foxes.
>
> Some evolutionists deceive by saying that all signs of mutation are
> signs of evolution. They even claim that skin color is a "proof of
> evolution." Ridiculous. My cats have different colors, but they don't
> "evolve."
>
> Oh, and Cancer is a mutation. It's not a mechanism for evolution.

Your reply, Secret, explains why you don't 'like' Evolution. It's
obvious you don't have a clue what it's all about. Let alone
understand the underlying science.

Horses didn't evolve from foxes. Just like Human's didn't evolve from
monkeys.

What we do have, though, is 'common ancestry' (or 'common descent').
The shared ancestor of humans and other great apes such as chimps
lived some 5 million years ago. The monkey-human common ancestor lived
some 20 million years ago.

Ultimately, all mammals share a common ancestor which lived more than
80 million years ago.

Your cats, by the way, have evolved from a common ancestor shared with
lions, tigers and other species of cats. And, like all other mammals,
from an ancestor that they share with us humans.

Tank

May 20, 2007, 1:47:55 AM5/20/07
to Creation vs Evolution

The problem with evolving is that it cant happen. From what i
understand Evolution is the process of one creature mutating through
"Natural Selection" to become a new creature. But this just isn't
passable because mutation only leads to lose of genetic code. That
means the creature A looks better, has a better physic and in reality
is much more capable of surviving than its mutated offspring.

But lets say evolution is right in that we all came from that one
creature. Well were did that one common ancestry come from? Did it
evolve fro another creature, well not if it is the start of human-ape-
monkey genetic lines. So this common ancestry for human-ape-monkey was
the start that means that it evolved from multi-celled and single-
celled organisms. Well were did those organisms come from? If we keep
going back then it makes sense that they cam from non-cell organisms
or molecules and atoms.

Now if memory serves this follows Evolution Theory. So now we have
Earth all bubbly and hot, with pools of these atoms and molecules, The
Great Primordial Soup. Right? OK so we made it this far back, all the
way to our beginning. Now lets go back to present. OK so the
molecule's combine to make a protines to create DNA to be put in a
nucleus of a cell to create life right? Wrong, this process has been
tested to be imposable in an environment with oxygen do to the
oxidation of the atoms, so we cant make the building blocks of life
(DNA) with oxygen, OK then bye bye oxygen. Alright now we have DNA.
Well now we can have life, wait a second life as we know it needs
oxygen. So you cant start life without oxygen but you cant have life
without it.

OK so thats a problem but we can skim over that for now right. Lets
get to the cell. Now a cell is made up of hundreds of tiny organelles.
oh we ran into another problem because every one of those organs needs
to be there for the cell to survive. The nucleus has all the info for
the cell to survive and the organelles have the machinery to do it. so
if even one is gone the the cell dies. And i don't thing there is a
percent small enough to say the likely hood of a whole cell forming at
once out of nothing.

I'm not sure if any of that made sense to you or not. So ill just say
it out. It has been proven by secular scientists that life cannot be
created from molecules via random happening. They have tried to create
life and they managed to make a blod thingy that "died", if it ever
was alive. But this was only under very controlled environment with
everything it needed nothing more. And a lab is very different than
the raging volcanic Earth that evolutionists describe. All this leads
me to logically think that life couldn't have started. No single-cell,
nor common ancestry, no humans or apes or monkey or any life period
including plants, no evolution.

If any of this doesn't make sense then i would like to know. I would
also like to know more about evolution so if i have made a mistake in
my understanding of it then please tell me.

Peter_W

May 17, 2007, 4:26:32 AM5/17/07
to Creation vs Evolution
CORRECT!
The lacking answer and false things said by young Earth creationist is
why God hismelf rejects them.
You can't do what creationist do in the kingdom of G9od for it is to
pretend they understand God and are protecting him when they harm not
only God but themselves as they are ignorant people not God!
This dummies mistake is written of in the Bible from end to end to
avoid and is the reason all the most important stuff have several
versions just so no one acts like they do!
it is the extreme foolishness of weak minds paaing lies to children
from birth and generation after generation with out repent... God
vomit them out as unclean and unworthy to know truth from all the lies
they say in his name that is blasphamy when against the holy spirit of
God.

Imagine foxes into horse is the limit of understanding in this person!
Fozes to horses! It is the kind of thing we correct little children
for doing. It borders on insanity and blasphamy against God's works
all in one! To think that of cats is a simpleton's way of thingking
and rejecting all the massif evidence of evolution of cats we have
that is very extensive dating millions and millions of years.
You are correct to mention Humans did not evolve from monkeys (or
apes) as our own line is plenty and the need of others is silly minds
of children in adults.

The creationist have a serious problem with God! He does not like two
faced people much or they that lie in his name against his works to
remove the marvel of it for mindless thoughts of it all done in one
human day... not even a god day but a vain human day! not even obey
god in the will of god by the text all having personal sides to them
to prove the will of god is not specific in the word... or mark mathew
and john...liars all for not telling the exact same story word for
word! it makes jesus a liar for using not plain speech... it is
blasphamy to be against god and use his name to pretend you are with
god or be too ignorant to know it is to be against god will to claim
young Earth!
no repents and all creationist that did not will be burned in the lake
of fire for the lies they have lived by from the cradle to the grave.
God has less mercy when his own name is used against him in lies and
1/2 truth of lower beings.
to they that said "I plain do not understand but God's will be done...
I let you pass and shall know gloroes on you as others are scorned and
shunned by god and his kingdom as against him and satan spawn uusing
his name for personal claims of seats in heaven to even steal from God
his own free will!

it is a great shame before all men and God to be a young earth
creationist!
Gos is not pleased with any kinds of lies and most of all in his name!

Peter_W

May 17, 2007, 4:26:32 AM5/17/07
to Creation vs Evolution

Peter_W