6 simple questions for creationists

Psycho Dave

Jan 2, 2009, 3:08:20 PM1/2/09
to Creation vs Evolution
Yeah, I know, it's not very creative to come up with these "questions
__group__ can't answer" posts, but well, I was bored...

I'd like some creationists and/or Intelligent Design people to answer
these.

(1) List at least one scientific acievement by any member of the
Intelligent design community, which contributed scientific support of
the concept of Intelligent design.

(2) What peer-reviewed articles have given support to intelligent
Design?

(3) Name one discovery or paper made by a supporter of Intelligent
Design that has been useful in furthering our knowledge of science
via
Intelligent Design.

(4) A scientific theory is understood to be "A testable model capable
of predicting future occurrences or observations and capable of being
tested through experiment or otherwise verified through empirical
observation." Where has someone published a theory of Intelligent
Design?

(5) What scientific evidence is there for Intelligent Design? Note:
Evidence cannot simply be a criticism of the Theory Of evolution.

(6) Michael Medved, a Research Fellow at the Discovery Institute (the
main promoter of Intelligent Design) Said:
"The important thing about Intelligent Design is that it is not a
theory - which is something I think they need to make more clear. Nor
is Intelligent Design an explanation. Intelligent Design is a
challenge. It's a challenge to evolution. It does not replace
evolution with something else."

In light of this comment, is he correct or incorrect?

Thanks in advance.

My prediction -- no one will give a direct answer, and creationists
will, instead, question the questions...