earth is nothing more than a star waiting to explode

jodie

Feb 22, 2009, 2:29:04 AM2/22/09
to Creation vs Evolution
the matter between light and dark is true, but dont you think ghosts
are going a bit far, our brain has whats called a celebrillium that
causes us to think, feel and have emotions but one we die as a human
so does the spirit. the spirit is what exists mentally in the mind,
think of it as a computer, it runs off a lead, if that lead is
disconnected the computer does not run, and so as the human mind once
the celebrullium has no longer any living cells running through it the
mind dies, all this power of the mind and phycic abilitis ect ect only
runs if the living body exists after that. poof it no longer exists

John Stockwell

Feb 24, 2009, 7:12:56 PM2/24/09
to Creation vs Evolution
Off meds?