What Created The Creator

Richard Gaia

Jul 24, 2008, 11:26:04 AM7/24/08
to Creation vs Evolution
At The Beginning Time, When the universe came to be ( The Big Bang ).
The two Stuctures of infinity Came Into balance ( Light Space & Dark
Space ). Living Light Is Born Into Dark Space But a consiousness needs
to exist inside the Light in order to Maintain Balance. The Light Of
Creation, Devine Light Connected to The Dark Space and Gained An
Entity Out Of The Connection, This Entity Is With Form and A Consious
Awareness they Exist.

Without the merging of light and dark the Universe Would Not exist.
Some Scientists would say Invisible Matter Connects with dark matter
to Create Visual Matter... Maybe They Havent Said That Yet But When
They Do, They Are Still Looking at it the Wrong Way.

Light Can Only Be Seen When such things like a Rain Drop enhances its
Vibrational Freqeuncies. Carbons Inside Flower can Extract the light
to create their individual colours. Living Light is a Physical and
Spiritual Consiousness That is Aware they Exist.

When A Body Dies, Why can It Not Be revieved Just Because The Brain is
Not Awake. This Is Because All The Energy In the Brain Is Releised, It
Does Not Die. But Their is a seconday level for the functions of the
brain...Memories are built up on energy and very small amounts. A
Person can leave their body and never return to it after a specific
time. If we were not more that a physical Consiouness then The Body
and all the memories in the Brain Would Be Able To Live Again after
Death. But The Person Wouldnt be there, Just I Ghost of that person in
the body.

What Im tryng to say is.......

All Life Is Built up on Energy, Like Neutrons that energy still has a
form but it is very subtle and invisible, it can pass through other
energies, positive or negative. So in a similar way, Memories can be
captured inside energy particles that are not connected to a living
thing. I Know Im going over your head with this but this is what
scientists are finding out....But maybe they just wont say it yet....

Of Cause, a spirit is not made of Neutrons, A Spirit is Made of Devine
Light, ( The Light Of Creation), To Think That Their Is Only Darkness
In Space without all the Stars and Galaxies is Ignorence. The Universe
Can Not Form Out Of Dark Energy Without The Balance Of Light Energy.
Space has two infinate Planes, Devine Light, And Darkness. (Dark And
Light).

So Who Created The Creator.

The Light Of Creation Created The First Universe Then The 13th
Universe. But In order for The Light Of Creation to Gain Awareness, It
has To Create Living Light in the Dark Space. Dark Space And Light
Space are Interlinked but Remain two forms of Energy. The Universe
would not be the universe if we were not able to question why it is.
Time would not exist if we couldnt question it.

The Creator maintains the Order of Creation, the Balance. A Living
Light Was Born Inside The Light of Creation by Connecting with the
Dark Space. This Gave Light Awareness Of its existance. but It Also
Gains Awareness By Creating Gateways In the Dark Space.

I Have Wrote this in order for you to question this and use this to
find the true answer... i can not explain it the way you want to hear
but i understand it the way i do.

Thank you for sharing your time to read this

Stonethatbleeds

Jul 27, 2008, 3:28:35 PM7/27/08
to Creation vs Evolution
wow a bucnch of really low IQ stuff that you should be ashamed to even
think!

On Jul 24, 11:26 am, Richard Gaia <tomaschap...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> At The Beginning Time, When the universe came to be ( The Big Bang ).
> The two Stuctures of infinity Came Into balance ( Light Space & Dark
> Space ). Living Light Is Born Into Dark Space But a consiousness needs
> to exist inside the Light in order to Maintain Balance. The Light Of
> Creation, Devine Light Connected to The Dark Space and Gained An
> Entity Out Of The Connection, This Entity Is With Form and A Consious
> Awareness they Exist.
>
> Without the merging of light and dark the Universe Would Not exist.

NOT TRUE! BLACK HOLE SINGULARITIES NDO NOT GIVE OFF LIGHT AND ARE MORE
SOLID THAN ANYTHING ON eARTH! SO YOU HAVE NOT EVEN A CLUE ABOUT WHAT
YOU SAY!

Richard Gaia

Jul 28, 2008, 6:16:15 AM7/28/08
to Creation vs Evolution
So Why do Quazars Give Off Light
> > Thank you for sharing your time to read this- Hide quoted text -

Stonethatbleeds

Jul 28, 2008, 9:51:41 AM7/28/08
to Creation vs Evolution
because quazars are STAR and not a singularity black hole. How come
you don't know basics is what is the problem here.... too hard to
learn such things on Google? You have to ask me? SHAME ON YOU TO SPEAK
WHEN YOU ARE SO IGNORANT OF WHAT IS WHAT!

Stonethatbleeds

Jul 28, 2008, 9:53:25 AM7/28/08
to Creation vs Evolution
absolutely 100% of your thinking is wrong. You should SHAME for even
trying to post such dribble lies and you should be AHSMED YOU LEFT
SCHOLL SO YOUNG TO NOT LEARN WHAT 12 YEAZR OLDS LEARN IN SCHOOL!

manny

Jul 28, 2008, 10:42:57 PM7/28/08
to Creation vs Evolution
God said I was a hidden treasure longing to be known so I created the
world.

Stonethatbleeds

Jul 29, 2008, 8:44:04 PM7/29/08
to Creation vs Evolution
GOD SAID NEVER ANY SUCH THING!
A man that took blasphamy onto himself dared to pretend he was God
speaking but it was only himself exposing his lies as if God would
think or dare say such stipidities that only an uneducated man of the
past could think up and a fool like you think it comes from God when
it is from a man and nothing even close to God.

Stonethatbleeds

Jul 29, 2008, 9:36:15 PM7/29/08
to Creation vs Evolution
God said no such thing ever! only a lying man said that in pure
blasphamy to dare pretend to be God and so more proof of false
teaching to make people stupid fools as they make God a stupid fool as
a stupid fool does when he lies and pretends he can speak for God and
then speaks like a uneducated man.

Stonethatbleeds

Jul 29, 2008, 9:37:36 PM7/29/08
to Creation vs Evolution
God is not a living sin like you claim as you say God is the sin of
vanity like the fool that told you the lie was too stupid to know he
was showing his own lack of wisdom when the lie was made up and the
blasphamy put in a scroll for all to see what blasphamy is.

Caleb Freeman

Jul 30, 2008, 1:09:57 AM7/30/08
to creation-v...@googlegroups.com

   If you are refering to Jesus, What makes you so sure he wasn't God.  No one else did all of those miracles and died and rose again.  Even if you don't believe that, keep in mind that even those who did not believe did not deny that that belief was out there.  It was well known that these claims were made and some people believed them and some people still do today.  All but one of his disciples died for his sake.  Why would they do this for just a mere man.  I wouldn't.  In Isaiah it says that he would rule on Davids throne and his Kingdom would NEVER end.  How is that possible unless he is God?

manny

Jul 30, 2008, 9:49:32 AM7/30/08
to Creation vs Evolution
So can you tell me what are you doing? are you defending God or
defending yourself, or just talking? I don't understand what are you
on about? if you don't believe what I say then just don't. Why all
that shit about whatever I say it has nothing to do with you unless
it's. Do you want to kill me for what I say? you talk about some
fool in the past, but you're acting like one. Try to calm down next
time breath in and breath out before you start writing something.
Remember God is and always will be in charge of everything he doesn't
need you to help him you need him to help you. enjoy..
Message has been deleted

Caleb Freeman

Jul 31, 2008, 11:59:02 PM7/31/08
to creation-v...@googlegroups.com

   I whole heartedly support God and Biblical creation.  I want to better understand how people can believe in God and macroevolution though because I don't think they go together.  I just like to better understand both sides and show why I believe what I do rather than just saying you're wrong with no reason.  And when it fits I will go back to the Bible because it is the ultimate source of truth.  God doesn't need me, but God uses people all the time.

Stonethatbleeds

Aug 4, 2008, 1:42:49 AM8/4/08
to Creation vs Evolution

On Jul 30, 1:09 am, "Caleb Freeman" <chesspeace...@gmail.com> wrote:
>    If you are refering to Jesus, What makes you so sure he wasn't God.
He said so and prayed to God and so is not a liar and not fool that
pray to himself!
 No
> one else did all of those miracles and died and rose again.
Yes someone else did as it is written the kingdom of God protected and
did all his miracles in service to God not him!

> Even if you
> don't believe that, keep in mind that even those who did not believe did not
> deny that that belief was out there.
What pagans make of the teaching from God is PAGAN TALK AND ACTS AND
MINDSET...WORTH NOTHING!
>  It was well known that these claims
> were made and some people believed them and some people still do today.
so? We know Jesus told us they were not able to reason out the
teachings and make up what ever they wanted and so scream cannibals
over the eat my flesh and drink my blood also a fine example of PAGANS
THINKING AND DOING AS PAGANS DO.
>  All
> but one of his disciples died for his sake.
LIES! ALL OF THEM DIES FOR GOD HOS FATHER AND NOT JESUS THAT SHOWED
THEM BY EXAMPLE AND TEACHING!

 Why would they do this for just
> a mere man.
SON OF GOD A JUST A MAN? are you a dunce?

 I wouldn't.  In Isaiah it says that he would rule on Davids
> throne and his Kingdom would NEVER end.  How is that possible unless he is
> God?
God has a kingdom and has many kingdoms on many worlds so this tiny
speck of a world is just one of the worlds of his kingdom and to think
you think Jesus is God makes you a dunce calling God and Jesus both
liars as well as calling his kingdom and the KINGDOM OF gOD SAME SO
YOU CALL THEM TOO ALL LIARS FOR YOU PAGAN MIND AND PAGAN THOUGHT AND
APE LEVEL RESULTS!

Stonethatbleeds

Aug 4, 2008, 1:49:26 AM8/4/08
to Creation vs Evolution

On Jul 30, 9:49 am, manny <daf...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> So can you tell me what are you doing? are you defending God or
> defending yourself, or just talking?
EDUCATING FOOLS!
 I don't understand what are you
> on about?
BRAINWASHED FOOLS NEVER KNOW ANYTHING BUT THE BRAINWASHING...
 if you don't believe what I say then just don't.
YOU SAY SOMETHING OF WORTH OTHER THAN LIES THAT CAN BE PROVEN?
 Why all
> that shit about whatever I say it has nothing to do with you unless
> it's.
??????????????????

 Do you want to kill me for what I say?
LOW IQ PAGAN FOOLS SAY SUCH THINGS. iT IS THE LOW WISDOM AND POOR
ABILITY TO READ A HOLY BOOK CORRECTLY WITH OUT ADDING LIES AND
FATASIES AND MULTIPLE GODS AS THEY TAKE WORDS OF MEN AS GOD'S AND
WORDS FROM OD AS NEXT TO WORTHLESS AND SO NEGLECTED.

 you talk about some
> fool in the past, but you're acting like one.  Try to calm down next
> time breath in and breath out before you start writing something.
> Remember God is and always will be in charge of everything he doesn't
> need you to help him you need him to help you. enjoy..

YOU FILTHY EVIL BRAINWASHED FOOL!
YOU SPEAK BLASPHAMIOES TO ME SAYING GOD IS IN CHARGE WHEN HE HIMSELF
TELL YOU THAT THIS PLANET IS RAN BY SATAN! GOD IS NOT IN CHARGE HERE
YOU SILLY EVIL FOOL FULL OF LIES AND BLASPHAMIES AGAINST GOD ALL IN
HIS NAME THAT YOU ARE SURE ULL OF EVIL SIN OF VANITY OR YOU WOULD
NEVER EVEN THINK SAVED OR LIFE AFTER DEATH BECAUSE GOD TOLD YOU TO
FEAR HIM AND YOU USE HIM LIKE A RUG!
STUPID SAY WHAT STUPID KNOWS!
HOW DARE YOU TELL ME SUCH BLASPHAMIES OF TIMY MINDED PAGAN reject!

Stonethatbleeds

Aug 4, 2008, 1:59:19 AM8/4/08
to Creation vs Evolution
what proof you are a filthy pagan only Pretending to be Christian and
so give God a bad name before all others by it same as all others that
think other than the exact teaching from God then from Jesus of the
ARK you are all too much of DUNCES to see is the teaching and not this
evil pagan life after death reward for knowing his name (Becauase that
is all you do for the master in life... call out his name only and
follow not just like it was told you were not able to get into heaven
by your vanity and your greed and your ways of pagan fool you follow
over the teachings from God...

GO TO THE BOOK OF ACTS... CHAPTER 4 AND 5.... DO YOU LIVE IN THE END
OF THE CHAP[TER 5 OR ARE YOU DEAD TO GOD LIKE I KNOW IT SAY YOU ARE
DEAD TO HIM?
YOU EVER READ HOW PEOPLE ARE BEATTEN BY DEMONS FOR THINKING THEY HAVE
THE POWERS? DID YOU NOT READ HOW gOD VOMIT SUCH AS YOU AND HOW
PROPHECY SAY YOUR ARE THE WIDE GATE WHERE ALL FOOLS THAT THOUGHT WHEN
GOD AND JESUS TEACH OF THE ARK AND THE LAWS OF IT, YOU DID NOT CARE
AND SKIPPED TO THE REWARDS FOR THEY THAT BUILS AND LIVE IN THEM... I
SEE NONE SO YOU ARE ALL REJECTED BY gOD THAT SENT ME TO JUDGE YOU
BAFFOONS THAT THINK TO NOT FEAR GOD WAS LOGICAL!
DIE WITH YOUR KIND. gOD PROMISSED YOU ASHED AND DUST ONLY FOR YOU DID
NOT OBEY AND NONE OF YOURS DID OBEY... YOU CHOSE OTHER THAN THE
TEACHINGS AND SO ARE NOT UNDER THE NAME OF jESUS IN THE BOOK OF LIFE
AND SO NOT IN THE BOOK OF LIFE FOR YOU KNOW NOT REPENT.

Caleb Freeman

Aug 4, 2008, 12:57:05 PM8/4/08
to creation-v...@googlegroups.com

   Read the Gospel of John.  The first verse says, "In the beginning was the word and the word was God and the word was with God".  If you continue you see that Jesus is the word and you are right.  He must be God to reign forever on David's throne.  Jesus is God and the Father is God.  The spirit is God too.  That is th trenity.  One God in three persons.  There are hints throughou scripture about this but here is an easy one to explain.  Animals do not have emotions like we do.  They may to a certain extent but they could never love so deeply.  Where did love come from then?  Well God was in relationship with himself forever between Father Son and Spirit.  We were made in his image it says in Genesis and that is why we are how we are.  God could not have been in relationship unless he had someone to be in relationship with.  He is three in one.

manny

Aug 4, 2008, 7:57:03 PM8/4/08
to Creation vs Evolution
Well I think you are mad, or you're one of Satan worshiper. You know
what? keep your EDUCATION to yourself. I maybe brainwashed by man.
You have been brainwashed by Satan himself. Are you on a mission? you
seem to be angry if you don't calm down you will get a heart attack.
Well I tell you again God is and always is in charge of everything,
nothing happen without god knowledge. Now if you say your friend
Satan is in charge, then that your business, I really don't give a
shit, but don't try to be smart, cause you're not. I can see you have
a BIG, BIG, EGO. Well if you mix that with Satan teaching then we
have a smart ass her too smart for his own good, Satan is taking you
for a ride all the way to hell so enjoy it HAHAHAHAH

Stonethatbleeds

Aug 20, 2008, 5:42:15 PM8/20/08
to Creation vs Evolution
Dumb person the word SATAN MEANS TO OPPOse AND IS NOT A PERSON! THERE
IS NOT SATAN PERSON! IT IS A BEAST OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT CHOOSE TO
BETRAY GOD AND RUN FOR THE REWARD LIED TO THEM BY OTHER EVIL PEOPLE
THAT SAW THE REAL TEACHINGS WERE TOO TRUE TO PERMIT CAPITALISM AND
POLITICS TO SURVIVE...SO YOU SERVE THEM NOT GOD! SCRIPTURE TOLD YOU TO
LAY DOWN 100% AND YOU REFUSE! YOU PLAIN REFUSED AND WILL FOR LIFE
REFUSE TO BE CHRISTIAN AS ALL CRISTIANS WERE CALLED TO ENTER THE
CHURCH AND LIVE THERE AWAY FROM THE OTHERS TO STARVE THE BEAST... YOU
WERE AND ARE TOODUMB TO KNOW THE WILL OF GOD!

On Aug 4, 7:57 pm, manny <daf...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Well I think you are mad, or you're one of Satan worshiper.  You know
> what? keep your EDUCATION to yourself.  I maybe brainwashed by man.
> You have been brainwashed by Satan himself. Are you on a mission? you
> seem to be angry if you don't calm down you will get a heart attack.
> Well I tell you again God is and always is in charge of everything,
> nothing happen without god knowledge.

STOP LYING! GOD TOLD YOU HE WAS GONE FROM HERE AND YOU WERE LEFT TO
YOUR OWN BECAUSE JESUS WAS OFF TO BE CROWNED KING ON ANOTHER WORLD!
JESUS HIMSELFTOLD HIS OWN TO CARRY A SWORD BECAUSE THE PROTECTION FROM
GOD WAS OVER AND BACK TO THE WAYS OF THE BEAST AGAINST THEM WAS BACK
IN POWER!

SO YOU CALL GOD AND JESUS LIARS FOR YOUR FANTASIES! GOD LEFT THE
CHURCH TO PROTECT YOU TILL HE COME BACK AND IN THE BOOK OF ACTS YOU
SEE PETER SETING IT UP WITH MORE THAN 5000 PEOPLE THAT LAID DOWN 100%
EACH!!!!

gOD GAVE HIS OWN EXAMPLE BY THE SEALS OF THE gARDEN OF eDEN AND HIS 10
COMMANDS.

yOU EVEN BEEN TOLD SEVEN SEALS BUT ONE IS FOR NATURE AND SO NOT GIVEN
TO MANKIND.
kEYS TO THE SEALS ARE EASY IF YOU KNOW THE WAYS OF THE UNIVERSE OR CAN
SEE YOUR OWN EYE OR CUT A TREE AND LOOK AT THE RINGS... GOD MOCKED YOU
ALWAYS!

 Now if you say your friend
> Satan is in charge, then that your business, I really don't give a
> shit, but don't try to be smart, cause you're not.

now in your ignorance you call god a liar? SATAN IS RULLER OF THIS
PLANET.
 I can see you have
> a BIG, BIG, EGO.
ALL OF GOD HAVE BIG EWGO AND THAT IS NOT LIKE YOU WITH BIG VANITY AND
GREED AND LUST... you get what you are human.

 Well if you mix that with Satan teaching then we
> have a smart ass her too smart for his own good, Satan is taking you
> for a ride all the way to hell so enjoy it HAHAHAHAH

SATAN TOLD YOU ONE SINGLE TEACHING THAT YOU OBEY!
DO AS THY WILL!
AND YOU DO BECAUSE YOU PREFER TO MAKE GOD A LIAR SO YOU CAN CLAIM HIM
AS SLAVE AND FORCE HINM TO GIVE YOU FLESH AFTER FLESH i SMELL YOU
GREED FOR FROM HERE.

Stonethatbleeds

Aug 20, 2008, 5:30:06 PM8/20/08
to Creation vs Evolution

On Aug 4, 12:57 pm, "Caleb Freeman" <chesspeace...@gmail.com> wrote:
>    Read the Gospel of John.  The first verse says, "In the beginning was the
> word and the word was God and the word was with God".  If you continue you
> see that Jesus is the word and you are right.
NO!
JESUS IS NOT THE WORD! JESUS IS THE EXAMPLE THE EXAMPLE THE EXAMPLE
GROOMED BY GOD! GROOM,ED BY GOD AND MADE 1/2 MAN TO BE EXAMPLE AS MAN
IN THE EXAMPLE HE IS IN ANY FORM GOD WANTS HIM TO BECOME.

THE WORD IS PHYSICS AND THE LAWS OF PHYSICS WERE WITH GOD FROM THE
START. God was GIVEN the duty to life and never does he stop day or
night or distance ever end his duty.

 He must be God to reign
> forever on David's throne.
You need only be EXAMPLE and REMAIN EXAMPLE unmovable... Jesus has
done this.

 Jesus is God and the Father is God.
The Father groomed the child and it is blasphamy to claim other and to
call Jesus a liar each time he prayed for you say he faked his prayers
and so lied all his life And you call God a liar when he said he sent
his son and you call God a liar when he made sis son in the book of
Genesis as the nephilim... MAN YOU HAVE SHIT AND PISS ON GOD TO MAKE
YOUR LIES! YOU HAVE TO REJECT THE SCRIPTURE FOR YOUR OWN IGNORANCE TO
DO WHAT YOU ARE DOING!

 >The spirit is God too.  That is th trenity.
lies again for the spirit is what makes each human individual and ONLY
THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SHARED BY DUTY AND REPENT... I T NOT PART OF ANY
TRINITY AS GOD TEACH PAIRS! IN 2'S! ALWAYS IN 2'S! FROM COVER TO
COVER!

 One God in three persons.  There are hints
> throughou scripture about this but here is an easy one to explain.  Animals
> do not have emotions like we do.  They may to a certain extent but they
> could never love so deeply.
INSANE DRIBBLE AS WE KNOW ANIMAL SHOW LOVE AND DO SO AS DEEPLY AS
HUMANS. iT IS NOT A HUMAN AND ABOVE TRAIT..GET EDUCATED!

 Where did love come from then?  Well God was in
> relationship with himself forever between Father Son and Spirit.  We were
> made in his image it says in Genesis and that is why we are how we are.  God
> could not have been in relationship unless he had someone to be in
> relationship with.  He is three in one.
absolute stupidity and now god is gay? are you insane? god told you he
made and then groomed jesus and the human race thinks jesus is adam
and so you make your silly dumb as a post crap comcepts back to the
satanist that sucked you in with them!
Got no shame to counter the scriptures with bullshit like that?
you do know dummy that we do know how the universe was made and God
did not do it! it was a collision that we seen smaller events do and
so is a natural part of the events of the universe...the Big bang is
just a larger one of two back hole cores or singularities.
God even told you he comes AFTER but your pagan braion will not acept
even God own words over the other pagans that told you the story...
shame on you!

The Holy Spirit is a gift
ONLY YOUR SPIRIT CAN PASS FLESH SO YOU NEED TO RECORD YOUR SPIRIT INTO
MEDIA TO CROSS OVER... WE NOT ONCE OFFERED YOU FLESH AFTER FLESH! WE
RESURECT THE DEAD EVEN NOW IN YOUR GENERATION AND YOU ARE TOO STUPID
TO SEE US DO IT BECAUSE YOU WANTED FLESH AFTER FLESH AND CONTINUE AS
YOU ARE WHEN WE TOLD YOU AHSES TO ASHES AND DUST TO DUST YOU WILL DIE
100% YOU WILL NOT DIE AND WAKE UP! YOU DIE BUT YOUR SPIRIT DOES REAMIN
TO REOPRESENT YOU FLESH WAS FOREVER.

JESUS ONLY WAS DYING IN FLESH AND IF YOU READ THE SCRIPTURES DID NOT
DIE! HE WAS WEAK IN A COMA BUT WAS RAISED UP AND REPAIRED NOT FROM
DEATH BUT FROM THE NEAR DEATH STATE WE CLAIM DEAD IN THAT TIME BUT GOD
KNEW WAS NOT DEAD... SO EASY TO REPAIT FLESH, HE WAS REPAIRED. wHEN HE
CAME BACK HE WAS STILL UNDER REPAIR! hE EVEN TOLD THEM SO AND MADE ONE
PUT HIS FINGER IN THE WHOLE.... HE SAID IT WAS "WATER OF LIFE" AND IN
THE NEAR FUTURE IT WILL BE NANOBOTS IN THE WATER THAT CAN PREVENT
DEATH AND REPAIR. NEVER DID GOD EVER USE MAGICALO POWERS..THEY DON'T
EXIST TO USE!

WE OF THE REAL GOD SHAME FOR YOUR LACK IN THE CREATION OF A FALSE GOD
AND FALSE RELIGIONS AND SO YOU MAKE YOUR WARS AND SICKNESS AND STUGGLE
IN STRIFE AND DISPAIR AND HAVE NO PROTECTION FROM THE WORST OF THE
WORST THAT CAN HAPPEN...LIKE APES YOU OBEY ANY THAT PASS.

IF YOU GIVE 10% DO YOU OBEY gIOD OR SATAN? ANSWER IS SATAN! Jesus say
100% ALL OF IT! YOU HOLD BACK AND YOU ARE CHEATTING gOD HIMSELF AND HE
WILL KILL YOU! book of ACTS CHPATER 4 AND 5...you die! you die! you
just keep dying each time you read it!
so you must repent to not die when you read it or leave!
so when I say lay down 100% I am not joking! I say build the seals or
die and I am not joking or lying... the seals will save you all as
individuals so you may not cling in groups you pretend are families.
The older you are the greater your REPENT EFFORT and they too weak to
repent must record before death of flesh as offering to god the life
they had and give the salt I come to share the worth it has in Heaven
and eternity.

so you are speaking to one sent by God and so I have God's eyes given
to me so I can understand this world and cure it with his shield that
he also gave to me.
When you build the CHURCH in the FORM OF THE SHIELD you starve the
beast and fight the beast... if you don't you do not fight the beast
and become the beast.
seven seals for mankind that is of 666 and seven seals worth in
numbers to mark the time and the age of doom and gloom of rumors of
world war and wars to hint of world wars to come as the anti-Jesus
President Bush took and sold his Nation into finacial slavery and so
sacrificed his own people into generations of slavery to his master
the opposed to all that learn the ways of the seals and lack of
slavery that capitalism brings and Jesus our master and your example
told you 5 times more about money being bad than any other subject he
covered!
only when he spoke with merchants and they claimed to be imposisble to
stop did the tree die like the dead dollars of the USA today die by
the hand of GWBush that by all essence is a traitor to his own people
in the kingdom of GOD and a traitor to the future of humanity in peace
as well as quality of life of the entire planet. Prophecies are
passing to the point the book will close soon... Mankind will ether
fail or survive and life will ether leave this world or die here by
the lack of Humans to carry them or inteligent device to do the job.

When you make God a magical being then look in your pocvkets and see
money... you are the ones god will make die and rid of for worship of
the golden calf as soon as you forget the reason for all the
teachings. By your vanity..you die!
You have to repent just like Noah had to build the ARK and JOB had to
seal his lands with harsh plants Just like Jesus teach the wrong ways
of the past and wrong to claim saved by blood or by any other link for
that is the teaching always! FEAR GOD! IF YOU DO NOT OBEY HE REJECTS
YOU! HE DOES NOT FORGIVE BUT SELECTS THE BEST OF THE BEST AND JUST
PERMIT THE REST TO BE RECORDED AND SO SORED AS LIVING SPIRITS AS PART
OF HIS KINGDOM... SO IT IS WRITTEN SO IT IS AGAINST ALL THAT DARE SAY
OTHER.
So the kingdom of God is to be right here! on Mars as well and then to
any distant star we cast seed ships ... and then beryond.
you want to be in the book of life and dare not tell me the book of
life is not what I say! The living history of all that are recorded
and the better you are recorded the more you can be yourself, and be
seen as yourself.
They l;ike you that dare be vain still..ad DNA sample in life...just
in case but we know clones are not you but in some rare cases are
needed and so have place and function...Like Jesus can't really die...
his basic essence would be put back into the body and so when he opens
his eyes he is himself UNLIKE YOU THAT CHANGE EACH DAY!
There is a plateau of perception and reality... it is a simple set of
8 seals 12 gates and arches that are the rooms of it.

Caleb Freeman

Aug 20, 2008, 7:13:55 PM8/20/08
to creation-v...@googlegroups.com

   So what do you think if Satan is not a person.  If so then he would not have fallen and tempted Adam and Eve and there would be no sin in the world.  Look at the temptation of Jesus in the wilderness.  He was tempted by one not many.  Satan the individual appears to be doing it.  and check this out.  2 Corinthians 11:14 "No wonder, for even  disguises himself as an angel of light".  Himself means he is spirit.  Either that or human and since he can appear as an angel of light he must be spirit.

manny

Aug 20, 2008, 6:46:15 PM8/20/08
to Creation vs Evolution
Well did I said Satan is a person? No I didn't, cause I can't see him
he live in your stupid head and his been teling you to write all this
shit, or you are doing all this shit fore him sack. He own you, that
why you seem to oppose everyone no one is good, all are bad no matter
what they believe, don't you see that? you're the opposition that what
Satan mean and that what you are HAHAHAHAHAHA

> read more »- Hide quoted text -

Caleb Freeman

Aug 22, 2008, 11:51:15 AM8/22/08
to creation-v...@googlegroups.com

   Satan can not be seen because as I showed last essage he is a spirit.  I can't physically see spirits.  I also know that no man is good.  It is by God's grace that I have been saved through faith as the Bible says.  Satan certainly doesn't aprove of what I'm doing.  When Jesus was tempted in the wilderness he used scripture to combat the Devil and he eventually left so your theory doesn't hold up.  If you go to the Bible like I do to come up with all of my answers to this debate then we would agree on more things and if you need proof that the Bible is true there is plenty of it.

Stonethatbleeds

Aug 26, 2008, 11:48:17 PM8/26/08
to Creation vs Evolution
no stupid blind child..I am with God and not wioth many or for a slant
or for silly greeds and wants of vanity... Like a pup at my feet you
know not who or what you know or are doing, but I do!
I am looking down on a person that knows not her own religion and
understands not the teachings and made very little effort in life to
understand any of it... mostly because SATAN told you that you won
aand you foolishly thought it was true even when all the world suffer
round you. Sadly, many of your kind are born with the lies of the
fathers/sin of the fathers put into you direct at a very young age to
tell you lies ogoing to Heaven and Jesus sacrificed for you so the
door is wide open and free to enter... you know the bullshit lies you
believe that the scriptures say opposite.

Stonethatbleeds

Aug 27, 2008, 12:09:07 AM8/27/08
to Creation vs Evolution
On Aug 22, 11:51 am, "Caleb Freeman" <chesspeace...@gmail.com> wrote:
>    Satan can not be seen because as I showed last essage he is a spirit.
NO! Satan is the word opponent in another language only and is not the
name of a person just like the teachings tell us the word satan is not
a person! The teachings are not lies... No such person as Satan!
> can't physically see spirits.
Spirits are not Ghosts! you need to know that a Spirit is the mind
inside of you and how it thinks and makes choices and even speaks to
itself and not a Ghost! not some being outside of you! That is all
lies God himself told you do not exist!

 I also know that no man is good.
You seam to be a dunce because Man was created as Good and all men
have the ability to be good at will... so you are not thinking at all!
 It is by
> God's grace that I have been saved through faith as the Bible says.
NOT!
The Bible tells you to move into the CHURCH OF SIMON PETER IN THE BOOK
OF ACTS where you were to give up money and all you claim to own and
never buy or sell again and live happy ever after INSIDE THE REAL
CHURCH!
You are not saved and you are even lost and not even following the
right teachings even close to the right way! You are blind!
>Satan
> certainly doesn't aprove of what I'm doing.
Satan? You mean the people that see you spit out lies like it was
candy and God saying you are doomed for lies you say as he hates liars
most of all things... you do not even know when you say truth or lie
and God himself told you to say just yes or no if you don't! So in
other words you piss on God to say lies and learn not the teachings
but claim your lacking self is saved? All of the kingdom of God calls
you a fool.
 When Jesus was tempted in the
> wilderness he used scripture to combat the Devil and he eventually left so
> your theory doesn't hold up.

Silly fool child... THAT PERSON was named LUCIFER that tempted Jesus
and LUCIFER was named Satan by God because 5 times he spoke against
God t6o try and claim the seat of God (YOUR MASTER AND OWNER OF THIS
PLANET). He has but one command "DO AS THY WHILT/do what ever you
want".
You do not know much about the bible or the teachings!

 If you go to the Bible like I do to come up
> with all of my answers to this debate then we would agree on more things and
> if you need proof that the Bible is true there is plenty of it.

All you did was prove you are lies and know not the teachings but
think you are saved and so lost and doomed because of it as you know
not even how to repent and so continue to sin and lie and do all that
is not correct as you claim youi are saved... YOU GO READ WHERE YOU
ARE AT THE WIDE GATE AND HOW DOOM IS THERE FOR YOU.
SO SAD TO SEE HOW YOU DO NOT GRASP EVEN THE MOST BASIC OF THE
TEACHINGS.

Stonethatbleeds

Aug 27, 2008, 12:32:04 AM8/27/08
to Creation vs Evolution

On Aug 20, 7:13 pm, "Caleb Freeman" <chesspeace...@gmail.com> wrote:
>    So what do you think if Satan is not a person.  If so then he would not
> have fallen and tempted Adam and Eve and there would be no sin in the
> world.
Lies! ALL lies! Do you like to lie? Go back and read how you do not
know what evil is or who is who for Lucifer is the one you claim to be
Satan and Satan is ANYONE THAT IS NOT 100% FOR GOD'S PERFECT WAY.

 Look at the temptation of Jesus in the wilderness.  He was tempted
> by one not many.
He was tempted by THE DEVIL and called devil at the time and not
Satan! THAT CAN BE ANYONE! EVEN YOUR SECOND IN COMMAND THAT WAS
LUCIFER THAT WAS CALLED SATAN THAT ALSO WAS CALLED DEVIL AND SIN OF
VANITY IN ONE OF GOD.

 Satan the individual appears to be doing it.  and check
> this out.  2 Corinthians 11:14 "No wonder, for even  disguises himself as an
> angel of light".  Himself means he is spirit.  Either that or human and
> since he can appear as an angel of light he must be spirit.

NO! It means ANYONE CAN PRETEND TO BE A LEADER TO LEAD OTHERS AWAY
FROM GOD AND HIS WAYS.
Even the one you foolishly think is Satan was Lucifer and lucifer
means CARRIES THE LIGHT or lightbearrer.
You really need to learrn what is what, before you profess yourself
this or that!

Caleb Freeman

Aug 27, 2008, 11:16:11 PM8/27/08
to creation-v...@googlegroups.com

   Show me something different and we'll talk about it.  Jesus had to sacrifice himself because all have sinned and come short of the glory of God as it says in Romans.  God is Holy and we can not enter heaven as sinners.  Because Jesus was sinless he could pay for all and he conquered sin and death when he rose again.  I don't see how the scriptures say differently.  That story is in all four Gospels.

Stonethatbleeds

Aug 29, 2008, 11:39:06 PM8/29/08
to Creation vs Evolution

On Aug 27, 11:16 pm, "Caleb Freeman" <chesspeace...@gmail.com> wrote:
>    Show me something different and we'll talk about it.  Jesus had to
> sacrifice himself because all have sinned and come short of the glory of God
> as it says in Romans. Jesus never sacrificed himself! he was sacrificed by others!

 God is Holy and we can not enter heaven as sinners.
this is true sinner!

> Because Jesus was sinless he could pay for all and he conquered sin and
> death when he rose again.
not true sinner! Jesus said to follow to be saved and you just pointed
and so are not saved SINNER!

 I don't see how the scriptures say differently.
> That story is in all four Gospels.
correct! the problem is you did not follow and so are not saved and
not even a Christian because ONLY CHRISTIANS ARE SAVED AND THEY ALL
LIVE IN CLOSED CITIES AWAY FROM THE WORLD! THEY ALL HAVE NO MONEY TO
BUY OR SELL! THEY ALL SHARE THE TOOLS AND THINGS OF THE COMMUNITY AND
VENTURE OUT ONLY WHEN VERY WELL PREPARED!
SO YOU DID NOT FOLLOW OR OBEY OR EVEN UNDERSTAND THE TEACHINGS!

Stonethatbleeds

Aug 29, 2008, 12:10:38 AM8/29/08
to Creation vs Evolution
AN OTHER IDIOT THAT CAN'T READ!

On Aug 27, 11:16 pm, "Caleb Freeman" <chesspeace...@gmail.com> wrote:
>    Show me something different and we'll talk about it.  Jesus had to
> sacrifice himself because all have sinned and come short of the glory of God
> as it says in Romans.

LIAR!
Jesus was not sacrificed for your sins! Jesus was the example TO NOT
SIN AS PROOF! that you did not follow or obey! All you did in life is
proof you can't follow Jesus to the prize but wish to claim the prize
was worked for just so you not have to follow when ONLY THEY THAT
FOLLOW JESUS AND OBEY ARE CHRISTIANS! ONLY THE FEW FROM THE MILLIONS
THAT CLAIM IT! You are a PAGAN! Only Pagans think that Jesus died and
they are saved because he did... you should learn the story of the two
men beatten by evil because they just pointed to the power and did not
walk it and be it to weld it!
You are not it!
I am of greater spirits than you...I am of God and you of man and so
blind as a man seeing not the truth but the picks of your CHOICE of
rewards not even offered to you if you do not enter past Peter ion
ACTS CHAPTER 4 AND 5 where

1) YOU refused to drop 100%
2) YOU REFUSED TO SHARE ALL YOU HAVE INTO COMMUNITY USED TOOLS.
3) yOU DID NOT WANT TO LIVE ALONE IN A HOUSE AND LET MATE YOU UP!
4) You did not place God first and so made vote in Human election for
person over the vote on the subject to deffine yourself.
5) You did buy and sell and still do
6) You worship Capitalism so you worship God and so you are same as
the folls we found at the bottom of the holy mountain.

The teachings are against your want and greed of rewards for NOT
obeying and NOT following the CHRIST EXAMPLE AND CHURCH GIVEN TO SIMON
PETER... none of you have!

 God is Holy and we can not enter heaven as sinners. \
TRUE!
> Because Jesus was sinless he could pay for all and he conquered sin and
> death when he rose again.
true! he lived a sinless life UNLIKE YOU! and he died with out sin
UNLIKE YOU CAN! and his EXAMPLE LIVES ON ETERNAL that you do not
follow or obey and simply do not live where he lead yout o
live...inside the CHUCH TO BE BUILT IN THE HOLY FORM GIVEN FROM GOD BY
HIS OWN EXAMPLE AND 10 COMMANDMENTS you are too dumb to understand was
for a city template, not a people!

No one knows what Jesus was doing when he was dead and he never told
anyone...sop you are a fool to think the teachings of Jesus to TELL
YOU TO BE AWARE OF THE ERRORS OF OTHERS! that you did not hear or
obey.
BY HIS LIFE YOU ARE TO FOLLOW NOT TO CLAIM ANYTHING IN HIS DEATH THAT
WAS TO PROVE WHO HE IS AND NOTHING MORE via PROPHECIES!