The Fossil Record

R2-Bacca

Apr 3, 2007, 10:24:44 PM4/3/07
to Creation vs Evolution
I often come across the argument that since there are large gaps in
the fossil record, and that there aren't a satisfactory number of
transitional species, that evolution is an incorrect conclusion. I
developed the following analogy to explain why finding the evidence to
fit into those gaps is so incredibly difficult.

Imagine I have a 5,000 piece puzzle. I open the nice shiny box and
dump the pieces out onto a table. I then take the box, which has the
nice shiny picture of what the puzzle is of, and I burn it.

I now commit unspeakable acts of cruelty to the puzzle pieces. Some of
them I cut up into smaller pieces. For others, I take sandpaper and
sand the image off the front, leaving just a piece of cardboard. I
burn some of them. Still others I just throw away. I even hide a
couple of them around the room.

Then put all of the pieces into into a plastic garbage bag. I then
take that bag and hop in an airplane. I fly across the entire united
states in a big zig-zag , slowly dumping the bag out as I go.

After I land, I present the following challenge to anyone who may be
interested: I have strewn the pieces of a puzzle across the entire
country. The picture on it is really, really cool, and will help you
to better understand life. Go put it together.

Nobody will ever be able to find all of the pieces. In fact some of
them don't even exist any more. I burned them or threw them away. But
that doesn't mean that those pieces didn't once exist, as they
obviously did, and you can still pretty well figure out what the image
on the puzzle is even without some of the pieces.

In the past, science did lack a lot of the pieces. It has found a
whole bunch more since then, and it has a pretty darned good idea of
what that really, really cool picture is. Look at the facts. They
aren't hidden away from you. You obviously know how to use the
internet. Go do some research.

Tank

May 20, 2007, 2:18:11 AM5/20/07
to Creation vs Evolution
You forgot to mention all the fake and misinterpreted pieces that you
need to add.

Check out:

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/homs/a_anomaly.html
http://emporium.turnpike.net/C/cs/fossils.htm

Tank

May 20, 2007, 2:18:11 AM5/20/07
to Creation vs Evolution

Peter_W

May 23, 2007, 8:22:38 PM5/23/07
to Creation vs Evolution
Your so called anology is so weak and off topis that it is pointless
dribble.

The searc continues to add more and more fossil and of course they
mysteriously apear against all the effort of creationist to claim they
did not exist in the first place as all world learn of false lies of
gaint floods from under the ground that defy physics, or instant Earth
that for some really dumb reason God would have Earth time before even
the thought of Earth! By creation logic God is forced to use our tiny
planets time to represent light years of time in the most dysfunction
way possible..
How many days did it take god to make the Earth? One day? How can God
know a day when they do not exist yeat as the earth did not exist or
revolve or even have time set yet as the planet does not turn at the
same speed as it used to r the same size as it used to... in fact the
creationist play outside the laws of physics and God does not! God not
be God if he was outside the laws of physics.
BEFORE GOD WAS THE WORD AND THE WORD WAS PHYSICS!
All of God start there and all others play other places than truth.

The creationist can't ever explain simple things like why they caught
in simple child level lies, and why do the lies spread to others
against truth and God alike for God is not eh God of liars in his name
but they that are of faith to his teachings.
Also we got the thousands of years of no writings if the Hebrews
making the actual text hearsay and also by hearsay law not to be taken
as pure truth but truthful in effort as God explain many times
including the four that wrote the gospels did not say the same story
exact as proof this is how God works but not creationist that defy
God's teachings and follow the lies of men in the name of God only to
be exposed by mankind and God as following lies in his name.

Go do your research!
Darwin is long dead bu the research still bring forth new proof each
day as creationist have no truth to work with because no proof exiust
on any level what so ever...not even the Bible they so poorly read and
learn from via l;ies and opinions of others and not even in free will
as God offered for no creationist lets the child learn God by
themselves but brake the laws of God to force opinions on all said!
THAT IS ANTI-GOD way.

Peter_W

May 23, 2007, 8:34:32 PM5/23/07
to Creation vs Evolution
The links are lies that we have all this data proven with ancestors
right down to the very first life forms that creationist refuse to let
the children of them even know exist by the shame of living in lies
exposed and loss of honour brfore men and God alike.
God set life in motion not creationist opinions on who or what is and
how he did things out of a third hand book called the Bible as it iwas
spoken then text then translated then altered by the uneducated
creationist that seam to not know text story from text fact or
history.
THE BIBLE TEST IS OLD HEARSAY WORD OF MOUTH FROMFATHER TO SON OVER
LONG PERIODS OF TIME BEFORE IT EVER WAS PUT INTO PRINT! That is why
the book of genesis is not written by God and is a patch work story
from many stories on the same subject refifined and placed in a story
text... they that claim God played a role in making sure it was exact
are liars before me and God alike. God so tells me that all
creationist will have to repent as none may enter till they do for to
live under lies is bad but to live under lies said to be from God is
sin alive and blasphamy against the truth of physics and the essence
of God that is 100% inside of tit and never outside of it... less you
think magic trick and advanced science are miracles and so God and
mankind will call you childhily poor and to be pitied for not knowing
good from evil on such a basic scale!

I assume this is where the creationist slat truth and right to refuse
my post in favor of one against the truth as is the way of demons and
beast of satan. I noticed most of my posts are refused for not being
for the evil of Early earth creationist lies that FORCE GOD TO BE
SOMETHING HE IS NOT.

><>

May 30, 2007, 12:09:50 AM5/30/07
to Creation vs Evolution
wow peter is right, this is such a bad analogy because then we could
say that the puzzle pieces that were burned up were evidence that
proved God existed
we don't know what the evidence is because it was "burned"

Peter_W

May 31, 2007, 11:35:58 PM5/31/07
to Creation vs Evolution
there is always the lower beings that would say that the magical
powers of God need to exist and the same lower level of people saying
it can't be as both avoid God that is inside the laws of physics and
not outside of them. Things like compassion and carring and sacrifice,
share or just being present need not be magical powers as a path for
any being to follow or even a kingdom! If Earth choose the correct
path and follows others will say earthings are Gods or that Earth is
God same as premitives on islands thought the planes in the air were
God moving over the planet in silver birds.

Lower minds and lower mind always fight over lesser things in knashing
of teeth over nonsense. We of God know God can't be what they claim
and we also know God is real over others that plain point to the lack
of logic and claim that god does not exist and think it removes the
real God that in no way shape or form need to have magical power after
being kind of a kingdom that can do all for him on command.