Create.js and translations

Henri Bergius

Sep 18, 2012, 1:34:37 PM9/18/12
to crea...@googlegroups.com, iks-community
Hi,

I've now added localization support for Create.js. It would be great
to get some translations!

Some initial info:
https://github.com/bergie/create/issues/48#issuecomment-8663012

If you want to contribute a translation, just submit a new file to:
https://github.com/bergie/create/tree/master/locale

--
Henri Bergius
Motorcycle Adventures and Free Software

Jabber: henri....@gmail.com
Microblogs: @bergie

David Buchmann

Sep 18, 2012, 2:50:16 PM9/18/12
to crea...@googlegroups.com
hi,

great news, this is an important feature for real world applications.

when i saw the subject, i was thinking you did something about handling
multilingual content. "give them a finger and they want your hand" as
the saying goes... are there any plans about using create.js with
entities that are translated?

cheers,david

Am 18.09.2012 19:34, schrieb Henri Bergius:
> Hi,
>
> I've now added localization support for Create.js. It would be great
> to get some translations!
>
> Some initial info:
> https://github.com/bergie/create/issues/48#issuecomment-8663012
>
> If you want to contribute a translation, just submit a new file to:
> https://github.com/bergie/create/tree/master/locale

--
Liip AG // Agile Web Development // T +41 26 422 25 11
CH-1700 Fribourg // PGP 0xA581808B // www.liip.ch

Henri Bergius

Sep 18, 2012, 3:54:54 PM9/18/12
to crea...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 8:50 PM, David Buchmann <da...@liip.ch> wrote:
> great news, this is an important feature for real world applications.

Yep. It also gives people an easy way to contribute. We already got
Brazilian Portuguese, French, and German this way.

> when i saw the subject, i was thinking you did something about handling
> multilingual content. "give them a finger and they want your hand" as
> the saying goes... are there any plans about using create.js with
> entities that are translated?

This is waiting for "literal collections" feature in VIE:
https://github.com/bergie/VIE/issues/114

> cheers,david

/Henri