New collection handling features

Henri Bergius

Sep 5, 2012, 3:37:43 PM9/5/12
to crea...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Create.js now has some new collection handling features, like supporting custom templates and multiple types of items in same collection: http://bergie.iki.fi/blog/create-collections/

See and example in https://github.com/bergie/create/blob/master/examples/example-withtype.html

Michael Oostdyk

Jul 3, 2013, 4:28:55 PM7/3/13
to crea...@googlegroups.com
Looks like it may be broken at the moment? When I found that create would support this, I was ecstatic.

Henri Bergius

Jul 4, 2013, 12:01:56 PM7/4/13
to crea...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 10:28 PM, Michael Oostdyk <mi...@saymikeo.com> wrote:
Looks like it may be broken at the moment? When I found that create would support this, I was ecstatic.

How are you setting up the template?

Michael Oostdyk

Jul 4, 2013, 12:25:36 PM7/4/13
to crea...@googlegroups.com
I got this when running the example page referenced in your blog post. example-withtype.html

Michael Oostdyk
Programmer, MediaSource
www.upstatemediasource.com
540.797.7726

--

---

Michael Oostdyk

Jul 4, 2013, 11:11:31 PM7/4/13
to crea...@googlegroups.com
Hey Henri,
I am going to be working on this tomorrow, do you know where I can look to fix this? Or do you have a different example? I have been looking through all your posts and trying to learn as much about this as I can. We are planning on trying this on a cake app very soon and I have the prove the concept first before I can get approval to move forward.

thanks,