Issue calling gotoAndStop(0) before updating stage on dynamically added objects

Colin Williams

Jun 10, 2016, 3:13:43 PM6/10/16
to CreateJS Discussion
Hi, I am seeing a kind of odd issue that I was hoping you may have a patch for. Basically if I dynamically add a MC to the stage and then call gotoAndStop(0) on it immediately, but do not update the stage before the call, the movieclip will blast past the first frame and cycle through all the frames. Even if the MC has a stop call in the first frame. Is there a possible patch for this behaviour?  Do you know why?

Here is a fiddle showing the issue:

Thanks for any help!
-Colin

Colin Williams

Jun 10, 2016, 3:18:52 PM6/10/16
to CreateJS Discussion
Oh and I should mention that this was not an issue in 0.7.0

Thanks,
-Colin