Canvas Disappears during animation on Android

Nate

Nov 21, 2016, 7:36:51 AM11/21/16
to CreateJS Discussion
Hi there,

I'm having an issue with animations created using Adobe Animate and exported for the createjs toolkit. Some of them on Android will hide the canvas for a moment at times during the animation (usually if the animation is at least 80 frames long at 12fps). This looks like a "flash" as the canvas is hidden and then reappears immediately. I was able to recreate this where it hid the canvas on the final frame. Then in Chrome Developer tools, I reset the background color of the canvas and it appeared again. I haven't been able to recreate this in other platforms. I am using Chrome for Android with a first generation Nexus 7.

Any thoughts on what's causing this?