How to use bas24 instead of external library image

jiggy1965

Apr 5, 2016, 5:00:15 AM4/5/16
to CreateJS Discussion
I've got a banner made in Adobe Animate CC (html5 canvas / createjs) complete with external image files. I need to convert that into a single html5 file. I can see the reference to those image files in the published javascript file:

    / library properties:
lib
.properties = {
    width
: 336,
    height
: 280,
    fps
: 30,
    color
: "#FFFFFF",
    webfonts
: {},
    manifest
: [

{src: "./bg_img.jpg", id:"bg_img"},

{src:"./characters.png", id:"characters"},

{src:"./disclaimer.png", id:"disclaimer"}

]
};

But replacing a src url with the base64 url doesn't work. Instead of using that base64 url for the image it doesn't show the image. What can I do to make it use the base64 url for the image instead of the external image file?

Lanny

Apr 6, 2016, 12:00:11 PM4/6/16
to CreateJS Discussion