This may help some people. For about a year I have had a workable setup using two HP PC's and a HackRF-One but as Debian Jessie is now obsolete, I thought it time to upgrade to Debian 10.04(Buster). I first upgraded the PC(quad-core) running odr-dabmod and the HackRF. The Debian.sh script bombed, not finding UHD which somehow I managed to get around but I'll leave the detail of that to the story of the other machine. As I needed a machine at home to produce the mux stream I set about adding the other tools to my recently updated AMD64 running Ubuntu20.04. I had all the scripts from my earlier setup and trimmed them to match the new test setup as I saw it - failure. The mux was appearing to send down the LAN to the modulator but the modulator said it wasn't receiving. This problem never occurred with Debian Jessie. OK back to ZMQ protocol from EDI. Still failure. The port was not open on one or both of the new OS's. Judicious use of 'ufw' to open the port and success, communication and DAB signal produced. I was still using ZMQ for sending encoded audio to odr-dabmux so time to try EDI there - failure - the encoder would not run. Failure to access the leap-second lists reported although odr-dabmux seemed to do this successfully. I then tried to run odr-encoder on the new Debian 10 install using EDI and it worked perfectly. I now needed to test Debian 10 running the encoding, PAD and mux functions and as I set it up on a spare hard drive in the AMD64 PC. This PC needed firmware loading to match the Radeon graphics card so its repo was added to the sources list and that was my starting point to run 'debian.sh' - bombed not finding 'uhd'. Googling I found the solution was that for every source 'deb' there has to be a matching 'deb-src' entry so this was added to 'sources.list'. The script then ran fine and the software installed. I'm sorry if many of you think -"typical newbie"- fine but it's useful to have these possible pitfalls documented. The tests continue.