Re: ODR-AudioEnc compile error with GSTinput.o

Message has been deleted

Nick Piggott

Jun 22, 2020, 8:19:47 AM6/22/20
to mmbtools
Hello Gerard

I had the same problem

It seems Debian Jessie doesn't have the right version of the GStreamer libraries. The solution I used was to comment that out and allow the default resampler filter to be used.

"Workaround
I commented out the explicit definition of sinc-filter-mode, which the documentation suggests defaults to " GST_AUDIO_RESAMPLER_FILTER_MODE_AUTO". Compilation then succeeded, and the GStreamer input to odr-audioenc worked apparently correctly."

Nick

On Mon, 22 Jun 2020 at 13:15, Gerard Lokhoff <gerard....@gmail.com> wrote:
HI, I'm trying to compile ODR-AudioEnc on a Ubuntu machine and get

make  all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/dabuser/ODR-AudioEnc'
Making all in fdk-aac
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/dabuser/ODR-AudioEnc/fdk-aac'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/dabuser/ODR-AudioEnc/fdk-aac'
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/dabuser/ODR-AudioEnc'
  CXX      src/odr_audioenc-GSTInput.o
src/GSTInput.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void GSTInput::prepare()’:
src/GSTInput.cpp:124:33: error: ‘GST_AUDIO_RESAMPLER_FILTER_MODE_FULL’ was not declared in this scope
             "sinc-filter-mode", GST_AUDIO_RESAMPLER_FILTER_MODE_FULL,
                                 ^
Makefile:1320: recipe for target 'src/odr_audioenc-GSTInput.o' failed
make[2]: *** [src/odr_audioenc-GSTInput.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/dabuser/ODR-AudioEnc'
Makefile:1613: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/dabuser/ODR-AudioEnc'
make: *** [all] Error 2

I'm not very familiar with the compilation sequence on Linux, what could I be doing wrong ?

Nick

Gerard Lokhoff

Jun 22, 2020, 8:33:53 AM6/22/20
to mmbtools
Hi Nick

I didn't expect such a rapid response .... and removed the original post.... as I did remember to check the issues on github as well.

Thanks, I'll try to find a solution based on this.

And nice to be back working with ODR software again ;o)

Gerard

Op maandag 22 juni 2020 14:19:47 UTC+2 schreef Nick Piggott:

Nick