Problem with setting different ECC id for one service

Otakar Pycha

Nov 26, 2021, 7:05:05 PM11/26/21
to mmbtools
Hello,
i have problem with setting different ECC than ensemble ECC for one service in mux.
When i set ID to Germany station ( 0x2xxx ), country code in mux is Morroco (it seems that ECC ID in service is ignored, Morroco country code is 0xE21, Germany code is 0xE01 ).

Ensemble ECC ID:
ensemble {
ecc 0xe2
}

Service ECC ID:

srv-2 {
language 0x6
ecc 0xE0
id 0x1xxx
pty 27
}

I have also problem with setting language in service - it seems to be ignored by odr-dabmux.

Do you have any idea where is problem ?

Output from Qt-DAB looks that:

Audio services
program name;country;serviceId;subchannelId;start address;length (CU); bit rate;DAB/DAB+; prot level; code rate; language; program type

xxx;Czech Republic;2xxx;1;0;112;112;DAB+;xxx;xxx;unknown language;Other Music;
yyy;Morocco;1xxx;8;574;60;80;DAB+;xxx;xxx;unknown language;Oldies Music;

Thanks a lot,

Otakar Pycha

Matthias Brändli

Nov 27, 2021, 4:14:13 AM11/27/21
to crc-mm...@googlegroups.com
Hello Otakar,

does Qt-DAB properly decode "ECC different for a service" ? Because
that's signalled in a different way.

Did you try other receivers?

Cheers,
mpb