[We are CrazyAboutNewfoundland.com] Golf is back at Humber Valley Resort

Canada KDG

Jun 22, 2009, 5:24:25 PM6/22/09
to crazyaboutn...@googlegroups.com
[www.crazyaboutnewfoundland.ca]
Just a quick blog to say Well Done to those involved in getting golf operations working again at Humber Valley Resort, Western Newfoundland, Canada. The River Course is truly a fantastic course and worth every effort to get to ... Have a look at what's there at www.crazyaboutnewfoundland.ca/hvr

Here are a few pics from Gary Kelly's recent visit to check it out.

Gary's full blog is at www.garykelly.ca/blog

I'm looking forward to getting out there as soon as possible!! (Jul/Aug)

--
Posted By Canada KDG to We are CrazyAboutNewfoundland.com on 6/19/2009 10:13:00 PM