[We are CrazyAboutNewfoundland.com] Website award for CrazyAboutNewfoundland ...

Canada KDG

Jan 9, 2010, 4:24:13 PM1/9/10
to crazyaboutn...@googlegroups.com
[http://www.crazyaboutnewfoundland.ca]
The designer of the CrazyAboutNewfoundland.com website (Daniel Gray) also built from scratch the new My Newfoundland (mis)Adventures website ... was awarded the The Telegram " the Silver Spider Web Awards for "Best Site Promotion" managed by Newfoundland's "The Telegram" newspaper   ....

Bizarrely the owner of the company (Marty Hanzalek) who attended the awards ceremony to collect the award, has still not paid the designer for his work and the website copyright!

The lack of payment or even recognition is an ongoing issue ... which the web designer is now progressing through legal channels.

Meanwhile, anyone dealing with this company and Mr Martin (Marty) Hanzalek should be fully aware of his business practices.  You have been warned!!

The website recognition - but to the right person???

** Award went to the business owner who had not paid the developer

--
Posted By Canada KDG to We are CrazyAboutNewfoundland.com on 1/09/2010 09:24:00 PM