[We are CrazyAboutNewfoundland.com] My Newfoundland Adventures ... Solicitor ...

Canada KDG

Jan 23, 2010, 1:57:13 PM1/23/10
to crazyaboutn...@googlegroups.com
We have been seeking the return of our stolen snowmobile gear (14xsuits, 15xhelmets, boots etc), and unpaid monies from MY NEWFOUNDLAND ADVENTURES for the last 15 months.  It's been hard work and cost ... despite us clearly owning the gear, (having the receipts etc) and coutless emails from him and his local "business mentor" Mike Jackson, confirming the agreements between us.  The company and its owner, director, and only real employee, Martin (aka Marty) Hanzalek has refused to talk to us, or respond in any sensible manner.

When I visited the shop (in December 2009) to ask for the gear face-to-face, he called the police using 911, (aka 999 in the UK, can you believe it????!!!!) and pretended that I was threatening staff and scaring customers. Unfortunately for him I had recorded the whole situation and the police were very interested to hear the recording, and the fact that there were NO staff, and NO customers in the shop at the time - and all the claims of his were false and lies! They were looking at prosecuting him for wasting police time and false accusation.  I was told by the police that they've experienced similar previously from him ...

So after 15 months ... we finally have gone through the legal process and swapped evidence prior to "discoveries" (which is the stage before court, allowing both parties to face-up and be clear on their position).  Unfortunately, the My Newfoundland Adventures solicitor did not send their evidence against us, or defending them.  Why?  Because he wasn't getting paid!

Just after Christmas the MY NEWFOUNDLAND ADVENTURES solicitor went to the Supereme Court to request authority to be removed from the case he had previously been defending, on the grounds of not being paid by his client (MNA aka My Newfoundland Adventures)!!!!

Our claim against MY NEWFOUNDLAND ADVENTURES is over $20,000 and the return of our stolen snowmobile gear. (This is all public domain information).

Now he feels he can carry on without response to our attempts (over the last 18 months) to find an amicable solution, and having screwed his own solicitor, as well as numerous previous clients, and potential partners (us) ...   strange behaviour! ... its so unlike real Newfoundlanders ...

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

--
Posted By Canada KDG to We are CrazyAboutNewfoundland.com on 1/23/2010 06:57:00 PM