Latest Code With Kaneva Fixes

a For

Feb 11, 2016, 6:03:03 PM2/11/16
to Crashrpt
Attached is the latest code as fixed by Kaneva for consideration of merging back into master for others to appreciate.
CrashRpt_v.1.4.3_r1645_KanevaFixes.zip

Jeroen Walter

Mar 22, 2016, 10:54:54 AM3/22/16
to Crashrpt
Much appreciated, thanks.
However it seems to me that the developer has abandoned development of CrashRpt and CrashFixServer :(

QbProg

Jan 25, 2017, 11:52:46 AM1/25/17
to Crashrpt
Hey guys,
shall we open a github repository and put there all the custom fixes applyed by various people? I already seen some CMake optimizations and issues to allow VS2015 compilation for instance. Also I'm investigating a random CrashSender.exe crash at startup on some systems, which may lead to other patches.
Let me know!
Qb