crprober is generating stacks that don't match visual studio.

Joseph Southwell

Nov 25, 2015, 10:12:28 PM11/25/15
to Crashrpt
With the same symbol path in visual studio I get a correct stack...

ntdll.dll!_NtWaitForWorkViaWorkerFactory@8 ()
ntdll.dll!_TppWorkerThread@4 ()
kernel32.dll!@BaseThreadInitThunk@12 ()
ntdll.dll!___RtlUserThreadStart@8 ()
ntdll.dll!__RtlUserThreadStart@8 ()

But from crprober I get the following for the same thread in the same minidump with the same symbol path.

Frame
ntdll.dll!NtWaitForWorkViaWorkerFactory+0x12
ntdll.dll!NtWaitForWorkViaWorkerFactory+0x12
[Frames below may be incorrect and/or missing]
0x861fb3c
kernel32.dll!BaseThreadInitThunk+0xe
ntdll.dll!__RtlUserThreadStart+0x70
ntdll.dll!_RtlUserThreadStart+0x1b