CRaSH 1.3.0-cr4

Julien Viet

Jun 2, 2014, 2:50:50 AM6/2/14
to crash...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I've been integrating CRaSH into the several projects I manage using it and reported a number of issues and improvements that helps to make the candidate releases fixing the bugs. SO we just reached the candidate release 4!

The web demos has been updated with the latest candidate release and most of the fixes since the previously announced release are fixes for this web demos. It is still available at the try.crashub.org address.

CRaSH is also getting a new logo, there will be a vectorial shape and of course an ascii art shape and the former one has been added in the last release. Here is a link to a JIRA issue that contains a screenshot : https://jira.exoplatform.org/secure/attachment/92960/Screen%20Shot%202014-05-31%20at%2009.51.45.png . You can see it also on the try.crashub.org website.

Please test this version and report an issues you find

cheers

Julien