CRASH Launch ---- CANCELED (3/3/24)

Matt Boyles

Mar 1, 2024, 8:07:22 PMMar 1
to <crash-talk@googlegroups.com>
Fellow Rocketeers,

I am sorry to say that we are going to go ahead and cancel the launch this coming Sunday.  We have been watching the weather all week and it looks like we will be blown out on Sunday morning.

Sorry for the news, but I hope you have a great weekend.

Thanks,
Matt B

David Frey

Mar 1, 2024, 10:18:08 PMMar 1
to crash-talk - Colorado Association of Space Hobbyists
bummer... well, that's just two more weeks for the Epoxy to cure and the paint to dry.  It's been so long, I'm going to have to relearn where all my stuff is in my launch bag.

Have a great weekend everyone!.

David Frey

James Pancoast

Mar 2, 2024, 8:17:26 PMMar 2
to crash-talk - Colorado Association of Space Hobbyists
FINE I guess I'll work on my other rockets!