CRASH Launch --- 6/14/2024

Matt Boyles

Jun 15, 2024, 12:08:49 AMJun 15
to <crash-talk@googlegroups.com>
Just a friendly reminder that the grass at our field has been going to seed, make sure you wear sturdy shoes and long pants.  It is no fun ending up with socks full of them.

The weather is looking good and I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

Matt B.

rol...@covotersforanimals.org

Jun 15, 2024, 7:19:23 AMJun 15
to crash...@googlegroups.com

Dear CRASHketeers, as a reminder, I'm in Alaska so won't be at the launch tomorrow. Hoping you have great weather and all is go for launch.

Roland