Re: [crash-talk] Abridged summary of crash-talk@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Susan Sakimoto

Jun 20, 2024, 4:24:37 PMJun 20
to crash...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks, I did lose a jolly logic on Sunday, so there is a decent chance it is mine.

Susan

On Tue, Jun 18, 2024 at 5:47 PM <crash...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
John Jamieson <jjamie...@gmail.com>: Jun 18 01:35PM -0600

We had a great launch on June 16th. George Barnes IV posted some good pics
on Facebook. There were 49 flights, Steve Ghoito (candy bowl rockets),
Chris Cooley, Wayne Comfort (research engines) , ...more

John Jamieson

Jun 21, 2024, 12:16:50 AMJun 21
to crash-talk - Colorado Association of Space Hobbyists
Hi Susan, I have the Jolly Logic, Please contact me at 719-550-1116 or jjamie...@gmail.com . I am in Golden near the School of Mines. I see on your flight cards that you live in Lakewood so I can drop it off some time or we can meet up at my place or anyplace in between. Or if you are planning on going to a launch soon we could probably meet up there.

John Jamieson
Prefect Tripoli Colorado