Liigu esimese lugemata sõnumi juurde

Theron Trowbridge

lugemata,
27. nov 2013, 00:52:4427.11.13
kuni crash-space-...@googlegroups.com,crashspace
Here's what's coming up in the next week (or so) at CRASH Space

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Chanukah!

Crash Cleanup

Sunday 2013-12-01

11 AM

Come help clean up CRASH Space and learn how to use the sandblast cabinet!

Radio Monday

Monday 2013-12-02

8 PM

Hacking Depression Meetup

Thursday 2013-12-05

8 PM

A meetup where we can talk about depression and suicide. You are not alone. Share your story, if you like. Share a friend's story. Or just hang out and listen. Let's make it OK to talk about these things so that we don't feel so alone with our feelings in a safe environment with our peers.

Laser Cutter Holiday Decorations Class

Saturday 2013-12-14

5 PM

Carlyn will teach how to make holiday decorations with the laser cutter - what materials to use and various cutting techniques.

Unless otherwise noted, all events take place at CRASH Space, 10526 Venice Blvd., Culver City, CA 90232.
Visit our website at crashspace.org.
Vasta kõigile
Vasta autorile
Saada edasi