This Week At CRASH Space

Theron Trowbridge

Dec 4, 2013, 1:01:57 AM12/4/13
to crash-space-...@googlegroups.com, crashspace
Here's what's coming up in the next week (or so) at CRASH Space

Learn To Code With Us

Wednesday 2013-12-04

Hacking Depression Meetup

Thursday 2013-12-05

8 PM

A meetup where we can talk about depression and suicide. You are not alone. Share your story, if you like. Share a friend's story. Or just hang out and listen. Let's make it OK to talk about these things so that we don't feel so alone with our feelings in a safe environment with our peers.

CRASH Net

Thursday 2013-12-05

9 PM

Baldwin Hills Repeater

Frequency: 146.925

Weekly ham radio chat on the Baldwin Hills repeater

(This event does not take place at CRASH Space)

Shop Sunday with the ShopBot

Sunday 2013-12-08

Noon

Radio Monday

Monday 2013-12-09

8 PM

Unless otherwise noted, all events take place at CRASH Space, 10526 Venice Blvd., Culver City, CA 90232.
Visit our website at crashspace.org.