Possible to ignore certain tests

lance...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2009, 1:56:17 PM2/23/09
to crap4j-users
We use junit for functional, performance, and system tests in addition
to the unit tests. Can anyone recommend a way to make crap4j run only
the unit tests and ignore the others (short of temporarily deleting
them from the local workspace)?

Thanks,
Lance

dlkautz

Feb 25, 2009, 10:15:22 AM2/25/09
to crap4j-users
If your tests are organized into separate folders you could use a
fileset to exclude the folders you don't want.

<testClasses>
<fileset dir="${BIN_TEST}">
<exclude name="path.to.unwanted.tests/**/*.class" />
</fileset>
</testClasses>

I haven't actually tried this, but I believe it should work.

Don

On Feb 23, 1:56 pm, "lance.z...@gmail.com" <lance.z...@gmail.com>

lance...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2009, 11:08:16 AM2/26/09
to crap4j-users
Thanks Don,

So far, I have run crap4j via the eclipse plugin, thinking to include
it in the ant build once I was more familiar with it. Looks like I
may be shifting gears, though, because I have another issue with the
eclipse plugin (see separate post).

Thanks again,
Lance