Crap4j Code, Forums & Bug db move

Bob Evans

Dec 17, 2008, 6:27:23 AM12/17/08
to crap4j-announce
From: the blog: http://www.crap4j.org/news/?p=42

Crap4j Code, Forums & Bug db move

As part of getting Crap4j going again, there are new mailing lists/
forums/code hosting site, and issue tracker.

I have not updated all of the website’s links yet, but here’s the
breakdown:

Mailing Lists:
Crap4j Announce - http://groups.google.com/group/crap4j-announce
For announcements of releases and blog posts.

Crap4j Users - http://groups.google.com/group/crap4j-users
For users of Crap4j to talk about issues, get help.

Crap4j Dev - http://groups.google.com/group/crap4j-dev
For people working on Crap4j. Submitting patches, etc..

There is a new issue tracking system: http://code.google.com/p/crap4j/issues/list,
which is part of the new code hosting being used at google:
http://code.google.com/p/crap4j/.

Also, by virtue of the new code hosting site, we have a wiki for semi-
permanent documents: http://code.google.com/p/crap4j/w/list.

I have been adding issues for fixing crap4j itself, and the site’s
functions, as well as pulling over the issues from the old, defunct
trac system. Don’t ever try to run Trac on Dreamhost if you value your
sanity :-) The old ones have not been ported yet.

Also, the CrapORama site is almost back to normal. There are still
some issues with the charting, but at least it responds now and shows
the global stats.

Thanks for your patience and kind emails, and look forward to more
fixes in the near future.