Is crafty still in development cause i heard it is not and the last commit was from 2020...

Bibekz plays

Nov 8, 2020, 12:50:50 AM11/8/20
to Crafty
I really want Crafty js to be in full active dev again cause it is really good but missing features like PARTICLE SYSTEM and Advanced shape and more......

Please tell me its still in development and you guys are trying add more stuffs. Thanks.//

Bibekz plays

Nov 8, 2020, 12:53:29 AM11/8/20
to Crafty
https://discord.gg/cuRwZze Discord for craftyJS nd development talks if u wnna join :/

Iker

Feb 17, 2021, 6:45:10 PM2/17/21
to Crafty
I do not really know. The latest version (crafty 9.0) was just released a few weeks ago. Also, the link to Discord is dead.

Bibekz _

Mar 4, 2021, 9:48:50 PM3/4/21
to craf...@googlegroups.com

Ike T

Mar 4, 2021, 9:50:52 PM3/4/21
to craf...@googlegroups.com
I really do not know. The last update was just last month ago. The problem for me is that their are few tutorials.

Bibekz _

Mar 4, 2021, 10:14:49 PM3/4/21
to craf...@googlegroups.com
Maybe there should be another framework as well
Like crafty

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Crafty" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/craftyjs/CAOPohxkVOV-KAX-U8xwGK-hY_xK3sUzTThy98zLE8yGhJHVqnQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Ike T

Mar 5, 2021, 9:22:50 AM3/5/21
to craf...@googlegroups.com
I think I am going to start Phaser, Cocos creator is is also out there but it's a bit big (actual engine).