Launching CRAFT 2 on local history

Paul Wildman

Jun 18, 2012, 2:28:00 PM6/18/12
to craftye...@googlegroups.com

Hello folks

Along side the Brisbane Discussion Circle on local history was another diode flickering in the eyes of some old comrades, and it resulted in an eZine we called CRAFT

Well this has happened. I hope you will find it useful and enjoyable . ..

         You will see some historical, interesting and reflective stuff here in Craft 2.

          Its a celebration of resistance  .

          Please look at it via the attachment to this email

          However most of all we want this magazine to flourish telling lots more stories concerning necessary transitions to an equitable future  in the face of current problems . We want to use the light     of what we can learn. Craft is for us all but it has a landscape

    Please use both forums (ours is open) to comment on the Craft material via cut and paste if you wish.

Regards

Jim Prentice and Paul Wildman

CRAFT 2 - flyer v12.pdf