FW: Spirit of The Times Issue 6 - Hot off the press!

1 view

Paul Wildman

Jul 11, 2012, 4:24:50 PM7/11/12
to hotf, craftye...@googlegroups.com, Joan Cook, Mervyn Bengston, PAUL INGLIS, Paul Wildman, Peter Fensham, Reg Collard, Rodney Eivers, Laurie Knight, Adrian Stuart, Adrian-admin LETS, Anne-Maree & Michael, David Henderson, Hank Wichers, Ian Gordon, lotha...@bigpond.com, Rex Chapman, ted...@live.com.au

Spirit of The Times Issue 6 – Hot off the press!

Hi there fellow world-changers,

It's only a couple of days now 'til the biggest sustainability mass-action of the decade, the Lizard's Revenge festival - the latest stage in the campaign to "shut Roxby down" and rid South Australia of one of the greatest known threats to planetary survival. In anticipation of history in the making the Zeitgeist Movement Australia team are excited to forward you the latest issue of our magazine. Issue #6 marks the end of our first year of production, and this one is serious, featuring up-to-date news on Australian environmental issues, critique and analysis from local anti-nuclear and environmental activists, fresh and honest narratives regarding the health of our ecosystems, and a serving of solutions you can try at home.

Hot off the press issue #6 of Spirit of the Times focuses on awareness of environmental issues that greatly affect the sustainability of our fragile ecosystems, and is packed with news, analysis, comment and critique, as well as reviews of socially conscious media. You can read it by clicking here, or download the pdf version by clicking on the image right below, or even drop us a line to order a hard-copy to your home at cost only. We hope you enjoy reading this as much as we’ve enjoyed putting it together!

Spirit of the Times Magazine issue 5 cover image

Please forward this to others in your network who might appreciate a well-researched honest read. Hopefully we'll see some of you at the Lizard's Revenge this weekend - we're looking forward to weaving a new chapter of our planetary story!

Big thanks to the all-volunteer Spirit of the Times team - especially Ben Matei & David Zwolski - and our dedicated team of writers. Together we are  writing the future!

Take care,

Kari McGregor
TZM AU National Co-Organizer
TZM Asia-Pacific Coordinator, Global Chapters Administration

Skype : karinellenmac
Email : ka...@zeitgeistaustralia.org
Mobile : +61 419 462 877

A Resource Based Economy; For the love of life, not the love of money!

Got questions about the Movement? Check out our FAQ and if your question is still unanswered please submit it to our contact form.

Want to keep up to date with local or national Zeitgeist Movement news and events? Subscribe to the mailing list, or check out the official Zeitgeist Movement Australia website.

Want to get more involved with projects and events at local and national level? Sign up to volunteer for a project or host a local event.

Want to know more about how you can be the change you wish to see? Check out our "walk the talk" sustainable solutions blog.

image001.jpg