America collapses into a full on corporate State

Paul Wildman

Jun 25, 2012, 8:55:17 PM6/25/12
to craftye...@googlegroups.com, hotf, Adrian Stuart, Adrian-admin LETS, Anne-Maree & Michael, David Henderson, Hank Wichers, Ian Gordon, lotha...@bigpond.com, Rex Chapman, ted...@live.com.au, Phil Little, Cameron Barker Electrical

Folks the game is up – we are indeed all stuffed – now by the US.  Pam and Evan your piont on Corporations as individuals ciao paul

Paul,

Not only can big money be spent to saturate advertising in elections by corporations on the federal level; today the court threw out a 100 year old Montana law to prevent corruption in their state politics by limiting money on state elections.  I just heard the governor of Montana say this will open the flood gates for corporations to buy power in Montana to influence use of natural resources and do anything they choose to do.

The whole world must be one big money game to some of these people, and the masses keep buying their garbage.

It is just amazing that President Obama was able to be elected.  Since the day of his election, there have been people calling to stop him from being able to get anything done.  The politics here are starting to look as bad as some of worst places.

Barbara

image001.png