A little car that can - Ford focus 1.0l

Paul Wildman

Jun 20, 2012, 3:11:44 PM6/20/12
to hotf, craftye...@googlegroups.com, ann...@kal.net.au, Adrian Stuart, Adrian-admin LETS, Anne-Maree & Michael, David Henderson, Hank Wichers, Ian Gordon, lotha...@bigpond.com, Rex Chapman, ted...@live.com.au

Folks this car pulls the rug out from under the crappy greenwash electric cars and even worse hybrids that I critiqued in my last post on this subject.

This little rippa gets 5l/100k (20% better for same power as the previous Focus) and is as powerful as engines 50% bigger and is a five seater Aust price prob around $20000 less than 1.2 the Nissan Leaf’s…….  Folks this is a MID sized 5seater petrol car getting 5l/100k – incredible.

And has a range of well lets not go into that for fear of embarrassing the electric cars.

This article by Camilla’s favourite Jeremy Clarkson

http://www.themotorreport.com.au/53407/ford-focus-picks-up-10-litre-ecoboost-australian-debut-unclear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF7L8XmW1zg

This is bush mechanics version of rocket science applied to the petrol engine – with genuine innovation and absolutely stunning results.

In my view this vehicle is the one I would consider when buying a new car.

Thanks for the clip Camilla much appreciated and read.

Ciao paul

Paul Wildman  the future is not ours to colonise but is loaned to us by our grandchildren  http://www.kal.net.au/  Bris LETS 140 Mob 0412027818 Skype phwildman PO 73 Northgate Brisbane 4013

camilla.scan0001.pdf