Introducing: Daniel Redmond (Dan Red)

Jan

Apr 20, 2012, 9:55:33 PM4/20/12
to craftofel...@googlegroups.com
I would like to introduce Daniel Redmond to our group.  Daniel is a Berea College student who is not only innovative and highly talented, but also incredibly dependable.  Daniel cares deeply about other students and is, in fact, so dependable that Mario and I stole him away from working for our Draper building director.  (Think about the incredible cost of that move!  Yet, it was completely worth it!)  When I have to be away at a conference, I trust Daniel more than almost anyone (even some faculty members) to run my classes and to administer my exams.  Yet, he is also creative and independently minded... ask him sometime to describe to you his project in C++...  It was really cool!

Welcome Daniel!!!

Mel Chua

Apr 21, 2012, 1:30:18 AM4/21/12
On 04/20/2012 09:55 PM, Jan wrote:
> I would like to introduce Daniel Redmond to our group.

Welcome, Daniel! (Now we have Danny *and* Daniel? Tons of new faces to
meet this summer -- awesome.)

Do you have a github account?
http://groups.google.com/group/craftofelectronics/browse_thread/thread/8b5739d01324ac2a
has the reason I'm asking.

You might want to read Matt's message on
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/craftofelectronics/8Ytn3LPmCvQ
on the approach we're taking to this if you haven't already, and then...
pick some recent threads and just drive right in. Right now, we're in
"please brainstorm equipment for Matt to order" mode.

Welcome!

--Mel