thoughts for tomorrow & from the past week

Sebastian Dziallas

Jun 18, 2012, 6:18:23 PM6/18/12
to craftofel...@googlegroups.com
Here's the blog post we've been talking about:
http://craftofelectronics.github.com/blog/enduring-understandings/

I'm pretty sure we'll switch craftofelectronics.org over to the new page
soon, so then it should be easier to find.

I also wanted to send out a strawman proposal from Mel we talked about
briefly today. She suggested that we spend some time tomorrow (at BC&T @
10am) looking into projects and items that we feel represent craft &
electronics and show them to each other, explaining why we feel that
way. Thus, we might be able to move towards identifying tools and
defining a craft-first introduction.

See you all tomorrow!

--s

Sebastian Dziallas

Jun 19, 2012, 10:39:42 AM6/19/12
to craftofel...@googlegroups.com
We're working on listing sample projects here:
http://openetherpad.org/craftoe-projects

-s