Cracklock Manager - Explorer Shell Extension ... Working Or Not?!

Exetreezz

Feb 21, 2012, 12:48:48 PM2/21/12
to Cracklock
Hi!
For a few days I use you wonderfull "Cracklock Manager" and I enjoy it
very much and I thank you for that!
As you already think I have one asking (problem) only:

I saw that when I install the "Cracklock Manager" for the first time,
there is an option called "Explorer shell extention" and I CHECK it! I
saw that this option could be checked or unchecked in the program
"Settings"!
So far..so good!
In my logic this option should be the easiest way to ADD a program
(icon), from desktop let's say, to "Cracklock Manager", right?!
But...IT'S NOT doing that! So...what is this "Explorer shell extention
option" for?!
I mention that I use a 64Bit Windows 7 Ultimate if that helps!

I really, really wait for your answer!
Thank you so much for the "Cracklock Manager" and for your time!