Drag and Drop causes Access Violation

james...@mailinator.com

Dec 22, 2008, 3:55:50 PM12/22/08
to cracklock
In the two programs that I've tried using CrackLock (a text editor,
and a Help file creator), when Drag and Drop is used to drop a file
onto either of them, an "Access Violation" error occurs, and the
program from which the file was dragged locks up and can only be shut
down with Windows Task Manager (or similar program). The program
receiving the file does not receive it, although it continues to work
otherwise.

I'm running Windows XP SP3 and CrackLock v3.9 build 44.

Otherwise, it seems to be working. I guess I'll know for certain in a
couple of weeks.

James