Cracklock no longer working

Tony Foxwell

Jan 9, 2017, 10:27:43 AM1/9/17
to Cracklock
Hi i have been using cracklock on a piece of software i use for a few years now. However since around October last year it no longer works. The software i run has been updated a few times over the years but i have reinstalled back to old versions and still get no date change from my cracklock shortcut. Is this a Windows 10 update that has caused the issue?

Gabriel Simão

Jan 24, 2018, 8:27:44 AM1/24/18
to Cracklock
I have a similar issue. Whenever I try to launch the manager window I get only the top right shortcuts to minimize, enlarge and close the application. I can't even see that part though, it only shows on the little preview pane that open in windows 10. Is there any way to solve this?