thank you

the dad guy

May 26, 2009, 5:24:28 PM5/26/09
to cracklock
Hello William:

I just downloaded cracklock 3.9, and I'm certain that it will be an
excellent tool to have available for my filmmaking efforts. We are
not talking Hollywood here, so no big budget; it's very helpful to
have the availability of so many trial programs to
use........indefinatelly?

Speaking of indefinatelly, that brings me to a question. On your
documents page, you said " Cracklock is free. You are encouraged to
distribute it to your friends. But never forget that you use a 30 days
limited version of Cracklock."

Obviously, 3.9 cracklock is also a trial version. That's fine,
however, I looked around and could not find a place where to purchase
the full version. There are statements that illude to a full version,
but I could not find anything definate as to how to get it or how much
it costs. Can you clarify this issue?

Thanks Again.

.