OT - shops for clipless shoes

Trowan Midgley

Apr 25, 2022, 9:58:22 AM4/25/22
to CRABs
Can anyone recommend a shop with a decent selection of clipless shoes to try on (I have wide feet and want to avoid a pinch)?  Have tried a few (Rutland city centre, Decathlon, Halfords) and been disappointed so far.

Bluto

linney509

Apr 25, 2022, 5:13:24 PM4/25/22
to cr...@googlegroups.com
You could try Primo Cycles in Jesus Lane. I have "challenging" feet too with dodgy biomechanics and need to wear prescription orthoses inside road shoes, which cost twice as much as most of the shoes they fit into, but I bought my Fizik's clipless road shoes there a couple of years back and very happy with them (particularly as my size were in a sale;-).

The guys running the place eat, sleep and breathe road cycling. If they can't sort you out, I'm afraid dont know where else to suggest locally.

Good luck finding the right fit!

On On
Rob (aka T.Bllx)