Free tyre - 29 x 2.4

1 view

Paul Taylor-Crush

Mar 12, 2021, 8:38:50 AM3/12/21
to crabs
As I've recently been going off road more, I decided to experiment with some more voluminous tyres. Alas, when combined with mud, I find that a 2.4" tyre just doesn't allow sufficient frame clearance.

Therefore, I have a single Continental Trail King 29x2.4" tyre to give away. It's only done 12 miles (some of it walking) and is of the none-folding variety. The tyre can be collected from Girton or I can bring it to a BASH.

Get in touch if you can make use of such a tyre.

Regards,

Bit Shirty

Rob Marshall

Mar 13, 2021, 4:25:28 PM3/13/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paul, I might be able to take it off your hands. Confused by why you have limited frame clearance - what bike are you putting it on? 2.4 for a 29er MTB doesn’t seem too excessive? I’m in Girton tomorrow for the unofficial Sunday Hash - from the back of Gretton school from 10:30 if interested. Ping me on 07976733002 and we can arrange to meet up.
Horny