Latest Bash Calender 2021

Helen Carson

Jun 15, 2021, 12:37:03 PM6/15/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peeps,
1. here’s the most up to date calender , we are still a few hares short so feel free to sign up. If you need help laying the trail please let me know . Pub Crawls are still a bit difficult to arrange unless we do a short cycle to one pub.

2. Is everyone ok with the date changing from 14 Aug to 7 Aug ?

3. Many thanks to Short Circuit (Nick) for a fantastic route last Saturday, with 2 beers stops and a great end pub in Dry Drayton where we were able to do Circle Time and welcome Mr Leglass

4. Please note the change of date to the Crimble Bash in Dec.

I’m so sorry but I won’t be at the Big Birthday John Boy Bash, but Happy Birthday (50!!!) to JB. Have a fun beer filled evening.

 Yours through Flack and Banter
Biggus Wheelus x

Bash calender 2021 as of 15th June

Friday 25 June 2021 Bash Pub Crawl Hares wanted

No. 418 Sat 10th July Bash John Boy as Hare

Fri 30th July Bash Pub Crawl Hares wanted

 No. 419 Saturday 14 Aug 2021 PROBABLE DATE CHANGE TO 7th AUG ….TBA

Fri 27th Aug 2021 Bash Pub Crawl Sox as Hare

No 420 Sat 11th Sept 2021 Bash Hares Shammy & Ubend

Friday 24th Sept Bash Pub CrawlHares wanted

No 421 Sat 9th Oct 2021 Bash RTT as Hare

No 422 Sat 13 Nov 2021 Bash Hare School Boys Dream

No 423 NEW DATE PLEASE NOTE!!!!  Sat 4 Dec 2021 Christmas Bash Big Wheel as Hare  Helen Carson 0781 4144635

Crabbo

Jun 19, 2021, 7:05:12 AM6/19/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Dear DeFloured, you BigWheel  you!

Apologies for my recent absences, but the last couple of Bashes have coincided with my skip-filling weekends. I must plan things better in future!

I can do a Friday evening trail 30th July. It wouldn't be a pub crawl, but would finish with booze and barbie in a village not too far from Cambridge! How does that sound?

Now, anyone for next Friday?

!ON!ON!
--
Crabbo

Helen Carson

Jun 20, 2021, 4:13:23 AM6/20/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Crabbo,
That sounds excellent! Thanks for signing up, a barbie & drinkipoos will be perfect !
Yours
BW ( De-Floured)

Helen Carson 0781 4144635

On 19 Jun 2021, at 12:05, Crabbo <cra...@cyclexploits.org.uk> wrote:

 Dear DeFloured, you BigWheel  you!

Rob Linney

Jun 22, 2021, 7:25:28 AM6/22/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Dear Bashers

As I may have mentioned at some point after a few beers in the post bash circle,   I am up to lead a Beery Bash ride this Friday 25 June.
It will start outside the Architect Pub on Castle Hill at  7.00pm (  if youre feeling thirsty, feel free to arrive before !)
Plan is to lead a pack(s) of suitable numbers around some nearby villages for acouple oc hours and take refreshment stops whenever necessary at conveniently pre-arranged watering points🍺🍺

There will be opportunity to drink and eat at the end of the ride (a village a couple of miles northish of the city)

It would be helpful to have indication of expected numbers so I can inform the authorities. (These being the pub landlords, not the government)
 Quick email reply is best but am in process of changing my personal mobile so otherwise my work mobile number is 07500 916588
( ie. self-censor your message content / bashname before sending texts to the above)

hope to see you on Friday
On On.
TBllx

Sent from my iPhone

On 19 Jun 2021, at 12:05, Crabbo <cra...@cyclexploits.org.uk> wrote:

Helen Carson

Jun 22, 2021, 11:10:28 AM6/22/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Thanks TBllx,
I’ll be there
BW xxx

Helen Carson 0781 4144635

Rob Marshall

Jun 23, 2021, 1:19:51 AM6/23/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Hi TB / All, sorry we are going to miss out. Heading to Scotland early Saturday so Friday evening will be a fun filled evening of frantic packing. Enjoy the ride and the beers and see you all in a few weeks.

Horny and Sox

Jun 23, 2021, 2:51:32 AM6/23/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
We are away on the South coast. Cheers! BG and NT

Sent from my Galaxy

Nick Enge

Jun 23, 2021, 3:46:02 AM6/23/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com

Thanks TB!

With regret I won’t be able to make it.

Hope you have a good one!

Short Circuit

Jun 23, 2021, 4:09:48 AM6/23/21
to CRABs
there was a suggestion last night after the ring-road run that a few normally non-bashing hashers might make it.  Not sure of numbers, but there are potentially four more that youw ouldn;t normally expect...

Richard Braund

Jun 23, 2021, 7:55:39 AM6/23/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Thanks TBllx. Much as I would love to join you on Friday, I am forbidden. A combination of bike and beer is seen as too much of a risk of connecting with the ground in an uncontrolled manner, which in my current condition is perceived as not being a good idea. It just needs a bit more time.

RTT

Jun 24, 2021, 3:57:16 AM6/24/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
TB
Friday will see the return of Jesse James onto the social scene. Looking forward to seeing you all.
Jesse

Duncan Legge

Jun 24, 2021, 4:15:27 AM6/24/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com

I would love to come on Friday but unfortunately I can't make it as I have inlaws visiting :-/.
Have fun!

Regards,
Leggeless (but never wheelless)

Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2021 at 8:33 AM
From: "'Helen Carson' via crabs" <cr...@googlegroups.com>
To: cr...@googlegroups.com

Chris Howell

Jun 24, 2021, 4:47:48 AM6/24/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
I definitely a probable...

Rob Linney

Jun 24, 2021, 6:57:43 AM6/24/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com

Hi Horny & Sox.
Sorry you will miss the ride Friday. Have a great trip and remember to pack plenty of that insect repellent.  😇
 at least could be a bit more room in the pubs following recent unfortunate result at Euro's 🤔
Speaking of which it Germany we have to entertain at Wembley next week!⚽️⚽️ 😟
Sent from my iPhone

Rob Linney

Jun 24, 2021, 11:51:10 AM6/24/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Hi bashers.
Thanks for all replies to Friday. Sorry some cannot make it this time.
Unfortunately I made the mistake of playing tennis last night after an absence of at least 3 years😟
Clearly a bad plan as I pulled my left calf - which is now far from well!
 I can still walk and just about ride a bike (although only slowly on fairly flat terrain) so there is a real risk that your "hare" will be following the pack - where I belong (aka: Fat-Lad-at-the-back)
 Bottom line is I have an urgent request for a Wing-Man/Woman to assist me with leading out the pub ride tomorrow.
The trail is planned , not long and already has 2 pre arranged pub stops enroute, plus an On Inn pub at the finish. It is entirely possible to do the whole route on tarmac if you wish and a hybrid or road wheels would be fine. So dont be shy- get in touch and you can share the fun and the glory 🚴🏿 🏆 (and even extra beer🍻🍻)

07500 916588 - for Whatsapp messages or calls/ texts.
Thanks & On On

T.Bllx

Sent from my iPhone

Helen Carson

Jun 25, 2021, 2:00:16 AM6/25/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Hi TBllx
So sorry to hear that, I hope you recover soon.
On the Bash front I think we should delay as only me and Jessie have signed up so it might be better to do the 24th Sept as we need a hare for that one .
Let me know what you think?
BW

Helen Carson 0781 4144635

Chris Howell

Jun 25, 2021, 3:00:58 AM6/25/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
There are some others planning to bash...

Helen Carson

Jun 25, 2021, 3:02:52 AM6/25/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Who?

Helen Carson 0781 4144635

hannah-cooke

Jun 25, 2021, 3:42:26 AM6/25/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Pongo and I - I msged TB direct

Sent from my Galaxy

Chris Howell

Jun 25, 2021, 3:49:07 AM6/25/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Me + a few ring road runners as per Jerermy's message were planning to be there

Helen Carson

Jun 25, 2021, 4:09:53 AM6/25/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Ok great , looks like it’s On Hobble!

Helen Carson 0781 4144635

Hotmail

Jun 25, 2021, 4:14:56 AM6/25/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Great - see you later.
Jesse

On 25 Jun 2021, at 09:09, 'Helen Carson' via crabs <cr...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

 Ok great , looks like it’s On Hobble!

Sue Tilney

Jul 21, 2021, 7:40:57 AM7/21/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Helen and All

Is there a bash next Friday 30 July??

Is the August bash on 7 August??

Many thanks

Sox

Helen Carson

Jul 21, 2021, 8:05:54 AM7/21/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sue
Yes to the pub crawl run by Crabbo on the fri 30 July.

And yes, I moved it especially for you to the Saturday 7 Aug , so you can bring your friend ( I didn’t receive any objections so all good)
Are you haring for that?
Sadly I can’t be there as I’m doing a hen do!! 💐🌸🌺

I’ll resend the Bash calendar soon

BW

Helen Carson 0781 4144635

Sue Tilney

Jul 21, 2021, 8:23:11 AM7/21/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Helen

Great, we'll be there for Crabbo's crawl next Friday.

Shammy and U-bend were the hares for August and moved it to 7th as they couldn't do 14th. That's why I changed my plans. Great to hear 7 August is confirmed 😀

Sue

Helen Carson

Jul 22, 2021, 2:27:59 AM7/22/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com