Hares wanted , bash calendar

1 view

Helen Carson

Apr 28, 2021, 3:06:59 AM4/28/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peeps,
Thanks for coming out on Saturday for the Bash! A great day to be back in the saddle!🚴🚴
After starting to lay the trail at 8.30am, and at 11am getting messages about lost hounds,🤪 I was beginning to think I was laying the trail for myself! But no, you did it, all 32 miles! And you managed to have a few beer stops too!
I thought a big prize should go to TB   Duncan & Nick who were still doing the trail at 8.30 pm   It was dedication to the cause! Well done! 🍺🍺🍺

Anyway, On On to the next events,

28 April ( I think it’s too soon to get anything organised as it’s very difficult to get into any pubs especially at short notice unless it’s freezing & anyone wants to arrange it, so take it as cancelled)

15 May next full day Bash Hares wanted for this .

28 May Pub Crawl - there were mutings that we could crawl to various peoples houses and drink in their gardens - can someone volunteer to coordinate this? I’ve volunteered my house but Balsham might be a stretch unless you want to start there!

If you want to arrange a pub crawl on another date please let me know.

Rest of the diary needs filling , JB has stepped up for Hare duties on his birthday sat 10 July ! Birthday shots at the ready, JB!

Otherwise here are the dates:

No. 416  Sat 15th May 2021: Hares wanted

Fri 28th May PUB CRAWL BASHHares wanted

No. 417 Sat 12th June Bash Hares wanted

Friday 25 June 2021 Bash Pub Crawl Hares wanted

No. 418 Sat 10th July Bash John Boy as Hare

Fri 30th July Bash Pub Crawl Hares wanted

 No. 419 Saturday 14 Aug 2021 Bash Hares wanted

Fri 27th Aug 2021 Bash Pub CrawlHares wanted

No 420 Sat 11th Sept 2021 Bash Hares wanted

Friday 24th Sept Bash Pub CrawlHares wanted

No 421 Sat 9th Oct 2021 Bash Hares wanted

No 422 Sat 13 Nov 2021 Bash Hares wanted

No 423 Sat 11th Dec 2021 Christmas Bash Big Wheel as Hare

At your service through thin & flack
Biggus Wheelus x

Helen Carson 0781 4144635

karis...@yahoo.co.uk

Apr 28, 2021, 5:20:49 PM4/28/21
to Stephen Thompson, cr...@googlegroups.com
Biggus Wheelus,
Shammy and UBend will do Saturday 14 August
Ony ony

 +44 (0)788 187 5283
Skype: mskaris

Helen Carson

Apr 29, 2021, 5:59:40 PM4/29/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Sammy & Ubend
I’ll put you down dur the 14 Aug
BW

Helen Carson 0781 4144635

On 28 Apr 2021, at 22:20, 'karis...@yahoo.co.uk' via crabs <cr...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Biggus Wheelus,
Shammy and UBend will do Saturday 14 August
Ony ony

 +44 (0)788 187 5283
Skype: mskaris

Thanks for coming out on Saturday for the Bash! A great day to be back in the saddle!🚴🚴
After starting to lay the trail at 8.30am, and at 11am getting messages about lost hounds,🤪 I was beginning to think I was laying the trail for myself! But no, you did it, all 32 miles! And you managed to have a few beer stops too!
I thought a big prize should go to TB   Duncan & Nick who were still doing the trail at 8.30 pm   It was dedication to the cause! Well done! 🍺🍺🍺
<image.jpg>

Richard Braund

Apr 30, 2021, 5:57:24 AM4/30/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
BW,

RTT would like to volunteer for Hare on Sat 9 October. I'm pretty confident that I will be able to tackle a bit of off-road by then, and have already got a recc'ed route from Downham Market, originally scheduled for last autumn before I was cancelled.

RTT

May 2, 2021, 10:55:59 AM5/2/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Many thanks RTT, I hope you will be well recovered by then, if not give me a shout and a map and I’ll lay it for you and you can hobble to the On Inn
BW

Helen Carson 0781 4144635