NashBash24, calling all hares . . .

Crabbo

Dec 30, 2023, 9:37:19 AM12/30/23
to cr...@googlegroups.com
. . . and wannabe hares.
There will of course be a need for many hares and with just five months to go to the big weekend, I think we should start planning very soon.
I'm out of circulation for pretty much all of February, so I propose an evening get-together this month to thrash out a strategy, meaning that come Easter when the weather will hopefully be more clement we're ready to check out some actual trails and pubs.
So can I suggest the evening of Friday 12th at, let's say 6.30, at a central Cambridge boozer (to be decided).
!ON!ON!
--
Crabbo

Tony Segadelli

Dec 30, 2023, 9:52:42 AM12/30/23
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Count me in

Please pick somewhere I can safely park my bike (safe by Cambridge standards at least)

Hope you will make my ride the day after

Crabbo

Dec 30, 2023, 10:16:20 AM12/30/23
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Ah! I was wondering who's the January hare. 🤔

Crabbo

Jan 5, 2024, 8:49:58 AMJan 5
to cr...@googlegroups.com
So my local informant suggests the Live and Let Live would be a good venue.

I haven't been exactly overwhelmed with enthusiastic replies yet, but if you've got half a mind to help in some way with NashBash24 trail-laying, that's probably all you need! Just let me know if you can/can't attend, 6.30 at the Live, next Friday the 12th.

There's no food at the Live, but if we wrap it up quick we can adjourn elsewhere for solids.

Please bring paper maps of Essex if you have any.

!ON!ON!

Bell End

Jan 5, 2024, 9:04:52 AMJan 5
to crabs
I intend being there, as long as I don't have to pay ULEZ or congestion charges and can find parking somewhere.

Bell End

Tony Segadelli

Jan 5, 2024, 12:51:54 PMJan 5
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Does it have a garden or somewhere I can hide my bike

It'd be kinda hard to set Trail the next day without a bike

Tony Segadelli

Jan 5, 2024, 1:24:06 PMJan 5
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Pisspot has kindly sorted out my bike concern

See you all Friday

Steven Goldthorp

Jan 5, 2024, 1:27:00 PMJan 5
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Crabbo
Unfortunately NT and BG will be on holiday for THE NASH BASH! I do have a number of potential routes mapped which you're welcome to have.
All best
NT

Jan 6, 2024, 3:08:51 AMJan 6
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Crabbo,
I’ll be there , not sure if I’ll be a hare as I’m sure I’ll have other things to do that weekend back at base but would love to check out the trails before the Nash Bash weekend .
DeF

Helen Carson 0781 4144635

Sue Tilney

Jan 6, 2024, 5:27:43 AMJan 6
to cr...@googlegroups.com
We're away so won't be able to make this meeting.

Same as Helen, will be at the club doing rego etc but would like to check out the trails

Sue

Rob Marshall

Jan 6, 2024, 6:42:21 AMJan 6
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Crabbo - thank you for getting the hare raising started, as Sue said we'll be away until Friday night and very busy over the NB weekend with the management of people etc so probably not able to help lay trails. We will be support hares obviously during the rides so will be great to be included on recces and to know the routes.

Horny

Jan 6, 2024, 7:42:16 AMJan 6
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Hi I am away this weekend, but would be willing to help lay/hare trails fot the nash bash. But I will need support!

PB

James Barrell

Jan 6, 2024, 7:56:57 AMJan 6
to cr...@googlegroups.com
I should be able to make it to the Live on Friday Crabbo. I have some old paper maps I'll brush the dust off...
Lardydah