Bash Sat 10th Feb

James Barrell

Feb 3, 2024, 12:54:51 PMFeb 3
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Crabs

A reminder for anyone not in the WhatsApp group - next bash will be from Royston Station at 11.00 on Sat 10th.

Trains from Cambridge at 10.23 and 10.26. I'm just waiting for the pub to confirm the menu then I'll send on early next week.

I have options for all weathers so don't let the forecast put you off!

Lardydah

Stephen Thompson

Feb 5, 2024, 6:32:58 AMFeb 5
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Lardydah,

Single or return train ticket to Royston on Saturday ???

Asks Shammy.

Stephen Thompson
76 High Street
Chesterton
Cambridge CB4 1NF
United Kingdom

E-Mail :shamcoc...@yahoo.co.uk

Home : +44 (0)1223 478750
Mobile : +44 (0) 7587 048 645

Skype  : shamcock

James Barrell

Feb 5, 2024, 12:29:42 PMFeb 5
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shammy, return ticket - we will finish in Royston.

Menu coming soon....
Lardydah