Bash sat 10 July

Helen Carson

Jul 8, 2021, 11:21:33 AM7/8/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
JB will be sending the details very soon……………..

Helen Carson 0781 4144635

John Burton

Jul 9, 2021, 1:20:14 PM7/9/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Hello all.
Yes, there is a bash tomorrow
If going by train catch the 10.20 from Cambridge to arrive at Newport at 10.43 for an 11am start. Other trains are available
It is an A to almost A trail for anyone driving so if you park in Newport you won’t have a 30mile ride back to the car.
No one has requested three and on so it will be one and on with checks, plus check/turn backs
Off road bikes recommended
No recent stents recommended
I will leave maps in sealed envelopes at station and will send a photo of where to WhatsApp tomorrow morning

Bring a mask and a wallet (if only Zorro was still with us)

Jb

On Thursday, 8 July 2021, 'Helen Carson' via crabs <cr...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
JB will be sending the details very soon……………..

Helen Carson 0781 4144635

Jeremy Johnson

Jul 9, 2021, 1:36:25 PM7/9/21
to CRABs

On Fri, 9 Jul 2021 at 18:20, John Burton <john.bu...@gmail.com> wrote:

No recent stents recommended

right - that's it - it's coming OUT!  Hand me those pliers....

FF

Rob Linney

Jul 9, 2021, 1:58:53 PM7/9/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Hey FF.
Sorry to hear that you arguably have the mother of all excuses for sitting out on this one .
- wishing you a full and speedy recovery.

On On

TBllx

Sent from my iPhone

Rob Linney

Jul 9, 2021, 2:05:58 PM7/9/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Hi JB.
Thanks. See you there.
I may even bring along my trusty Zorro mask to keep the rain off my chin now that the beard has gone 😷
On On

TBllx
Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to crabs+un...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/crabs/CAMSPfkXHgp-D-G0yzis1YrhboR1eAGsszPZwe%3DPpZcTe1qLqaA%40mail.gmail.com.

Lisa Bailey

Jul 10, 2021, 6:08:33 PM7/10/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeremy, sorry to hear you've been crook.
Hope you're back in fine fettle soon!
Lisa