Pub crawl cancelled fri 24 Sept

Helen Carson

Sep 22, 2021, 6:21:52 AM9/22/21
to HHH, cr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bashers,
Just to say that the pub crawl bash is cancelled as we have no hare and it gets dark too quickly.
So On On to RTTs Saturday Bash day on 9th Oct 2021🚴‍♀️🚴🚵‍♂️🚵🏾

More details nearer the time…
BW ( De-Floured)

Helen Carson 0781 4144635

Rob Linney

Sep 24, 2021, 3:27:37 PM9/24/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Thanks BW.
Look forward to the next RTT classic on 9th.
Just to say I have tried to keep the spirit of the Friday Bash (Pub Crawl£ alive by way of a very short ride out into the sunset which has brought me (quite rapidly) to the King Bill in Histon where Steak and Honour was conveniently set up in the car park and busy serving delicious burgers. Helpfully they had not run out of food before I arrived 👍
The pub was also more than happy to provide refreshment while it was cooked to order.
Its thirsty work so next stop could well be the Red Lion...
On & On

TBllx
Sent from my iPhone