VOLUNTEER/S WANTED TO DRIVE RESCUE VAN AT NASH BASH 2024

Helen Carson

May 9, 2024, 6:02:10 AMMay 9
to cr...@googlegroups.com
HI ALL,
VOLUNTEER RESCUE VAN DRIVER WANTED
We are looking for someone who would be prepared to drive the rescue van at Nash Bash 2024 on 7-9 June at Saffron Walden Rugby Club
You would be required to stay sober and have a clean driving licence and stay at the Rugby Club to be on call for any one who has been injured and/or needs medical attention i.e. take them to a first aider or to hospital , or if they have had a mechanical break down  or puncture bring the bike back from the ride etc .

You will be able to take part in the festivities and enjoy the food etc but be on call for this during the weekend
If anyone would like to step forward please let me know , it would be very much appreciated .

Kind rgds

Nash Bash Mis-Man
De-Floured, Pisspot, Sox, Horny

Helen Carson