Excellent Bash on 11th Sept 2021 & the next events

Helen Carson

Sep 12, 2021, 6:01:39 AM9/12/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I just wanted to say a massive thank you to Shammy and Ubend for a brilliant Bash on Saturday. We went to new areas we have never discovered before, from Royston Heath, Anstey, The Pelhams, a lovely estate , Nuthampstead  and back to Royston.
It was a sterling effort with two trips beforehand to scope the route and then another laying the trail whilst carrying 5 bags of flour and not an electric bikes in sight!
The pubs were great and the staff in each one were very friendly.
We had a record number of punctures 2 from Crabbo, 2 from RTT and 2 from Get Shirty but the sun shone , the beer flowed and we had no injuries.
Time ran out for Circle Time and then we had to leg it to the station, so I’ll make amends next Bash.

NEXT EVENTS:
Friday 24th Sept Bash Pub Crawl Hare needed

No 421 Sat 9th Oct 2021 Bash RTT as Hare

All the best
Bw

Helen Carson

The go-to place for seasonal wedding flower workshops.
Learn how to make your dream bouquets and table settings.
We also host flower crown making hen parties.

Email: he...@balshamhouseflowers.co.uk