Nash Bash Merch for Sale

Rob Marshall

Jun 20, 2024, 10:28:07 AM (9 days ago) Jun 20
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Hi All - esp those that were unable to attend our Nash Bash.

We have some leftover merch to sell-off if anyone is interested. I.e. A few t'shirts in limited sizes - Cambridge Blue is the colour. Also some beer pots and some "Tote Bags" (ideal for carrying flour when laying trails !!)

We are selling the t'shirts at the reduced cost of £10 each - and we will throw in a beer pot and a bag.

Or the bags are £2 each.
The Beer Pots £1 each.

First come first served so e-mail me ASAP (note I'm away for a week so will sort out on return).
T'Shirts sizes remaining are:-

Men's - 1 x XL  and  1 x XXL

Women's - 3 x L (14) and 1 x XL (16).

Pictures attached (front and back) - please let me know.

Horny

T'Shirt.JPG
Beer Pot.JPG
Tote Bag.JPG