Bash pub crawl this Friday 27 August

Sue Tilney

Aug 25, 2021, 9:48:21 AM8/25/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com

Hello Bashers

I thought it was time for a return to the traditional pub crawl on a Friday night. Not least because I've had a special request, and I'm feeling tired and don't fancy too many miles myself 😁

So limber up your drinking arm, this ride will be doable on most sorts of bike but you'll find it more comfortable if it has two wheels, a saddle, pedals, handlebars, gears, brakes, wow, bikes are technical with lots of bits and pieces 🤔

Start at the Architect on Castle Street. 6.30 for a pre ride drink, 7pm sharp on the pedals. You won't be held up by me being late because I'll be out there putting down the trail.

How many pubs you visit will depend on your bike speed and your drinking speed 😉

If you haven't let me know you intend to bash it would be helpful if you do so I can give the pub an idea of numbers for food at the end.

Hopefully see you on Friday😀

On on my wheels

Sox x

Rob Linney

Aug 25, 2021, 10:16:33 AM8/25/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sox.
Thanks for details of Bash this Friday.
I am on for the ride and drinks and will bring a bike with all its necessary components.
I will endeavour to arrive more punctually for your ride than I did for my own from the same great choice of starting point.
On On to Friday.
T.Bllx

Sent from my iPhone

Richard Braund

Aug 25, 2021, 1:24:39 PM8/25/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sox,

In case you didn't pick up my earlier message, ditto, less the bit about arriving more punctually, as I'm always on time.

See you Friday.

RTT

Aug 26, 2021, 3:36:51 PM8/26/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com, Cantabrigensis Hash House Harriers
Hi All

Apologies for the blanket email, it's in case any of you are thinking of bashing but haven't let me know yet.

The pub has asked that we pre-order food (and turn up before their kitchen closes!).

Please let me know your choices by 2pm tomorrow.

Many thanks

On on to hareing

Sox

Aug 27, 2021, 11:21:46 AM8/27/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com, Cantabrigensis Hash House Harriers
 Hi All, Those of you who are bashing this evening and want to eat but not yet ordered food please reply on here or what’s app and I will forward to the pub. Otherwise let me know at the start.

See you all at 6:30ish.

Horny