Thank you!

1 view

Hannah Cooke

Jun 12, 2024, 5:29:10 PMJun 12
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Hey Crabs

We just wanted to say thank you for such a brilliant weekend. Everything was so perfectly organised, we remembered just how much we enjoy bombing around on our MTBs looking for blobs, and we absolutely loved seeing you all again.

We'll definitely make sure that we make it back to bash more regularly, and then we'll see you in Oxfordshire in 2026...!

Thanks so much

On on

DB and Pongo xx

Sent from Outlook for iOS

Rob Marshall

Jun 13, 2024, 4:37:32 AMJun 13
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Hi DB and Pongo - great to see you and really glad you enjoyed the weekend. It would be fantastic to see you both on bashes again in future if you are able to make it down here.

I'm also really pleased you are planning to attend the next Nash Bash - it would be great to get a good CRABs contingent there, usually it has only been Checkpoint, Sox and I. I have already committed to the NB26 organisers that I would try to get more CRABs to go.

Hope to see you soon - maybe in Nottingham when I am up visiting family or more likely attending my "church" at Notts County FC.

On-On
Horny

Jun 13, 2024, 4:51:07 AMJun 13
to cr...@googlegroups.com

I could get offended by that, HornEy…

I would like to point out there is a reason MK should never be asked to host NB again, this would be this years dates:

On On

Bell End

image001.png

Rob Marshall

Jun 13, 2024, 5:10:04 AMJun 13
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Sorry B-E - of course as bashing goes you identify as CRABs - I still have you as M-K in my mind.

Horn(no f*******g E)y